Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're not understanding the process it is good to ask here. Now, I'm not trying to tell you what to do exactly. At the same time it would be remiss of me to let you follow the process without understanding, and risk sickness, or other health adversities.

Heartland provides already mixed up nicotine base juices for use either as is or to put with 0mg nicotine juice. Most people seem to enjoy 3 or 6 mg per ml of nicotine to juice. Not saying you need to buy this particular juice from this particular source. I would though suggest you look toward sources using the mg per ml ratio of nicotine. I believe even nicotine salts use this as well. If they don't I apologize for my ignorance. I don't use salts, I use "freebase". I do so to keep the process simple and understandable.

Last edited:
If you're not understanding the process it is good to ask here. Now, I'm not trying to tell you what to do exactly. At the same time it would be remiss of me to let you follow the process without understanding, and risk sickness, or other health adversities.

Heartland provides already mixed up nicotine base juices for use either as is or to put with 0mg nicotine juice. Most people seem to enjoy 3 or 6 mg per ml of nicotine to juice. Not saying you need to buy this particular juice from this particular source. I would though suggest you look toward sources using the mg per ml ratio of nicotine. I believe even nicotine salts use this as well. If they don't I apologize for my ignorance. I don't use salts, I use "freebase". I do so to keep the process simple and understandable.
I'll have to check that out does sounds simpler

VU Sponsors