Become a Patron!

HELP

okay so I have a nautilus and ive been vaping it for a while and my friend got a new tank and his taste great but doesnt produce a lot of vape. I really want a tank that makes alot of vape and taste great at the same time. Please suggest some good tanks :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well good luck with that then.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
It's usually a trade off between vapor and flavor. I use Russians and Kayfuns and I love them because they split the difference. I've heard great things about both the Kanger Subtank and the Aspire Atlantis for both flavor and vapor, but have not tried them myself.

Good luck finding what you are looking for!!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the perfect solution, but I picked up a Beyond Vape Silo tank which uses Nautilus coils. The advantage it has over the Nautilus is that on it's AFC the largest air hole is much larger than the largest air hole on the Nautilus. I still get some great flavor, but with the more open airflow I also get bigger clouds....its looks reminds a little bit of a Kayfun as well....just a suggestion if your looking for a fill and go tank...

Last edited:

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hop over to the SUBTANK WARS thread. lots of good information on there for you to make a decision about a tank. IMO, these subtanks that have been coming out lately have exactly what you are looking for, just depends on what degree of which you are looking for. Hope that helps!

VU Sponsors