Hemp CBD Mixture?

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by chuckusa, Feb 20, 2019.

1. chuckusa

chuckusa New Member

Blog Posts:
    Here is what I am trying to do. I use a pair of Vision Spinner II pens with 510 threads that runs cartridges. My hemp CBD vape juice is 70% VG %30 PG at 1000MG CBD and is about 60 ML. What I would like to do is add some PG to my supply and thin it out to a 50/50 mix so I can vape this thick oil in my ccell cartridges without getting a harsh burnt-ish flavor when trying to medicate. Cause the 70/30 mixture is from what I understand more suited for a subohm tank and a mod.

My calculations is to take the 60ml and add about 15ML of PG to it. Maybe a few drops of flavor concentrate to bring the flavor back up. Also I know the MG of the CBD will lessen also. With my ratios it would bring my CBD mg down to about 800mg am I right? I am new to mixing ejuices. There is NO nicotine in any of it that I use.

The "Steep" term means letting the mixture settle into its self right? Will my mixture once mixed with the PG and flavor concentrate thin out and be ready to use right away? Or will I have to let it sit for a while and will I get little ingredient bubbles in it?

Am I going about this right to get the right mixture so I can enjoy my hemp CBD? I know the quick answer would be to just buy a mod and sub-ohm tank and vape away and be done with it. But I like my little cartridge pens lol.

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Not sure what you mean by the bubble thing

But, it you do thin it out, I don't see why you couldn't use it right away as long as you shake the bejesus out of it

I would not recommend a tank for CBD, but a dripper

chuckusa likes this.
  3. chuckusa

chuckusa New Member

Blog Posts:
    Alright cool thanks for the reply. :ejuice: I will shake that juice like crazy lol.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  4. SammySommers

SammySommers New Member

Blog Posts:
    I personally took CBD Oil for a while. It calmed me down quite a bit. My anxiety was still there, but to a lesser extent. I haven't taken it in a while. Put it up in the closet and keep forgetting about it.

If you're thinking about trying it, it's worth a shot.

5. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Delete due to browser issues.

6. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I was trying to visit here using Firefox quantum browser. It wasn't doing what a browser ought to do.

You're not kidding about it needing the bejesus shook out of it. The puny half a ml I put into my squonk bottle of the Palmetto Harmony looked like a tiny bird drop of glue. Add the VG and the VG was thinner than the CDB.

Yes'm, took the Gorge down from the old coil, cleaned up the deck, the inside of the cap, outside. Put in new coil & cotton, used a cleaned out 10 ml bottle & fresh clean tube.

Still having pain from the osteopenia & osteoarthritis, nerves from the pinching. Which tells me I may not be doing correctly with what I'm doing, or more / higher dose. The pain isn't as bad but still bad enough I'd rather it be dulled more so. I am feeling a bit calmer, actually relaxed, muscles at least for the most part. I could be calmer though that darn nasty head on a swivel and thousand yard stare edge is still there. It may always be though, I was broke too early after all. I at least feel calm in the sense that "okay, I can get angry but not loose it, and that's alright". I don't feel I'm guarding over myself although famous last words, too. There's a general calm, almost tranquility. The inner monologue ... well, it's not there. *grin* All my voices are silent. :) I hear the rest of the world though. *chuckles* All in I think that the CBD will do well for me once sorted on using it correctly.

D'uh, it's a dripper. Hehe. Dripped a bit, getting ready to crash anyway. We'll see how sleep goes.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  7. chuckusa

chuckusa New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the reply's everyone. You know iv been vaping a 70vg / 30pg cbd oil for the last month and its been great for my joint pain in my legs. I am going to stick to the 70/30 and see how it does. I will look into getting a better mod box & dripper.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019