Become a Patron!

Herakles Plus TC Questions

I recently decided to throw the .25 SS coil into the Herakles Plus and was told by someone that works at the local store that temperature control is something I should try with stainless coils but didn't tell me much else.

I am using the wismec rx200 and I don't know what temperature is safe for SS. I do have the newer firmware for it so it goes straight to the Temperature SS settings but I just don't know how high I can go with it. Or if I need to set my wattage before moving over to the Temperature Control, completely clueless to be honest.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I recently decided to throw the .25 SS coil into the Herakles Plus and was told by someone that works at the local store that temperature control is something I should try with stainless coils but didn't tell me much else.

I am using the wismec rx200 and I don't know what temperature is safe for SS. I do have the newer firmware for it so it goes straight to the Temperature SS settings but I just don't know how high I can go with it. Or if I need to set my wattage before moving over to the Temperature Control, completely clueless to be honest.

Selecting Mode- Wattage/TC- Ni, Ti, SS:

To change modes:

• Press the Fire Button 3 times fast.
  • It will scroll to the next mode.
  • Repeat the the step till you reach the desired mode.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do pretty much like in power mode. Start low, and work your way up until you hit your sweet spot for the juice you're vaping. I don't have a Herakles Plus, but I do own two of the originals. I vape between 420F and 520F depending on the juice I'm vaping.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I know how to change modes I am just unsure of how high / low I should have the Temperature at.
Depends how hot you like your vape start off at 300 degrees and take it up from their.

And is it normal when in Temp Control for it to kind of pulse? Like it'll it hit hard at first, drop off, then hit hard again. (I typically do about a 4-5 second inhale.)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, that's normal. It throttles the power back as it reaches your desired temp, and pushes the power back up as it cools off.

VU Sponsors