Become a Patron!

Herakles Sub Ohm Tank by Sense - Handles 70 watts!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got notified about this bad boy - anyone try this out yet?!

http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/herakles-sub-ohm-tank-by-sense/

Herakles Sub Ohm Tank
The Herakles Sub Ohm Tank system represents a new chapter in sub ohm tank style vaping. Both Aspire and KangerTech have opened this realm of sub ohm tank systems, and the new guy on the block (Sense) is here to take the throne! Sense has combined similar features from both the Aspire Atlantis and the KangerTech SubTank series, and made something far more powerful. Utilizing a 0.6 ohm parallel vertical single coil in the atomizer head, the Herakles can handle more power than you would ever believe. The Herakles is rated for up to 70 watts of power, simulating a nice dense, warm draw that your typical rebuildable dripping atomizers give you. The Herakles Sub Ohm Tank has insane vapor production, and flawless airflow. Sense has granted the perfect amount of airflow to ensure that when the Herakles is being thrown 70 watts, it will perform each and every time. You will discover the true taste of your favorite juice when vaping it in the Herakles tank.

If you are someone who only believes in dripping atomizers, allow the Herakles to change your mind. This tank system will perform ideally on variable wattage mods that have the ability to power up to a full 70 watts; however, the Herakles still performs very nicely at 30-40 watts as well. The sub ohm coil heads for the Herakles tank are wrapped to 0.6 ohms, and utilize organic cotton as the wicking material. As far as flavor goes, you will not find better flavor off of any tank system. The Herakles features an adjustable airflow mechanism to allow the user to choose the best airflow that suits his/her vaping style. This tank is constructed entirely of top quality stainless steel.

In the box you will find your Herakles Sub Ohm Tank with an atomizer head already inserted into the tank, ready to be filled up and vaped. Sense has also provided a spare coil head, and a spare pyrex tube just in case of any accidents. With an incredibly handsome appearance comes an even more handsome price. With such an incredible tank system at such an affordable price, we highly recommend that you do not pass this one up. The Herakles Sub Ohm Tank system measures 22mm in diameter so it will sit very nicely on both mechanical tube mods and box mods. The Herakles has a juice capacity of 3 ml, and has a very unique anti-leak feature.

Herakles Sub Ohm Replacement Atomizer Heads (0.6 ohm)
These are the replacement atomizer heads for the Herakles Sub Ohm Tank. They come in a 5 pack with a resistance of 0.6 ohm. Upon inserting a brand new atomizer head into your Herakles tank, make sure that the atomizer head is fully saturated with e-liquid before it is fired to prevent any burning of the Japanese organic cotton wicking material.

upload_2015-3-13_9-48-50.png

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
Saw this tank recently reviewed on youtube. Apparently it can use Aspire Atlantis sub-ohm coils, but their own coils are dual parallel with organic cotton wicks. Anyone tried this yet?

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen one other person here on VU that has one that was looking for coils a while back. have not heard from him since then. Looks promising, but I think there are others that have joined the fray that may promise even more.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the look of it - more like the atlantis.. but the wicks need to be more readily available - and not having an rba option right now is not too enticing for me at the moment.. but I'd be interested to try it out down the road

This thing is a beast in the sub ohm community. Got mine over almost a month ago. Being a newbie vapist, and only trying another sub ohm(kangertech) tank, this thing pops clouds and flavor that minimizes my view of other the counter tank I've tried. Sense did superb with this sub ohm. Glad I was advised by my vapor shop pals of this device.

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Klover, did you get the latest version with the dual parallel coil head? I've been looking at this for a while but there don't seem to be a lot of vendors offering it yet.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thing is a beast in the sub ohm community. Got mine over almost a month ago. Being a newbie vapist, and only trying another sub ohm(kangertech) tank, this thing pops clouds and flavor that minimizes my view of other the counter tank I've tried. Sense did superb with this sub ohm. Glad I was advised by my vapor shop pals of this device.

glad to hear that.. this one will be my next buy for the subohm series.. going to wait another month or two before I pull the trigger .. need to get some good use out of my current setups before they I go all obsolete on them already

Sure did Fat Cat. It comes standard with two 0.6 and dual verticals. Hence the 50-75 watt push. It's good piece to own dude.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah but how much of a juice hog is especially only holding 3ml

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered one.. Along w the smok xpro65 ..

The Herakles can use melo and atlantis coils so i figured it was a smart buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And now since this thing take atlantis coils you can use the atlantis rebuildable coil head to put in it. Some one who has this should try out see how it works out. Let us know! and thanks.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just think that with that much airflow, flavor and clouds that I would prefer a 5 ml tank

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
Sure did Fat Cat. It comes standard with two 0.6 and dual verticals. Hence the 50-75 watt push. It's good piece to own dude.

Thanks for the post KloveR, I ordered one after reading it. Have been using it for nearly a month and have no complaints other than the small tank size, it is what it is. Tried both the .6 and .3 coils and also my .5 Atlantis coils. All worked well. Except for the large amount of juice it goes through I have no complaints. In fact, it hasn't leaked a single drop of juice and is fast becoming a daily go-to for great vaping.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got mine today, and aside from the small tank capacity I love it! If this thing held about 6 ml it would be damn near perfect.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Saw this tank recently reviewed on youtube. Apparently it can use Aspire Atlantis sub-ohm coils, but their own coils are dual parallel with organic cotton wicks. Anyone tried this yet?
I might have to try an Atlantic coil in mine. I like the the flavor from this tank, but the stock coils really eat my VTC-4's alive. It's a pain that it won't really fire good below 45 watts. Maybe the Atlantis .5 ohm would work better for battery conservation.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They are releasing a new tank called the Hydra also and it utilizes a 1.8Ohm coil like the Triton. Mouth to Lung hitting as well as Lung Hits and it a bit smaller in size....Would like to see a nice review on this soon also

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They are releasing a new tank called the Hydra also and it utilizes a 1.8Ohm coil like the Triton. Mouth to Lung hitting as well as Lung Hits and it a bit smaller in size....Would like to see a nice review on this soon also
I saw that, looks interesting. By smaller, I hope you're comparing it to the Triton, and not the regular Herakles because it's already almost too small holding only 3 ml of juice.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw that, looks interesting. By smaller, I hope you're comparing it to the Triton, and not the regular Herakles because it's already almost too small holding only 3 ml of juice.
Check it out! Its a tiny bit smaller then the Herakles and Triton
Size Difference of Herakles and Hydra(Im guessing it holds around 2ml, Like Subtank Nano):
Sense-Herakles-Hydra-vs-Herakles.jpg

TEBC Review on Hydra:
http://the-best-electronic-cigarette-review.com/sense-herakles-hydra-review/
Wattage Range: 1.8ohm (15-50W)

Tank Capacity: 2ml

Coils Available: 1.8ohm & 0.2ohm Ni200

Wicking material: 100% Organic Cotton

Diameter: 20mm

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it probably holds about the same a the Herakles then since it top fills. There's a good bit of wasted tank space with bottom fill original.
Being Topfill also lends to the fact the it isnt a PITA to refill every so often either ;)

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SAURBA-2.jpgThis The Project Sub-Ohm™ SauceCode™ RBA Kit allows users to customize and build their own vape experience with the SauceCode™, the Aspire Atlantis, and the Eleaf Melo! Should work . I use it with my melo and i love it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 24697This The Project Sub-Ohm™ SauceCode™ RBA Kit allows users to customize and build their own vape experience with the SauceCode™, the Aspire Atlantis, and the Eleaf Melo! Should work . I use it with my melo and i love it.
I use a Segatank V2 RBA (V2 RBA) in the Atlantis V2 and its a incredibly tiny to work with but the Flavour and plumes are great, especially at the 30W range

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use a Segatank V2 RBA (V2 RBA) in the Atlantis V2 and its a incredibly tiny to work with but the Flavour and plumes are great, especially at the 30W range
Looks the same as the saucecode does it come all apart like the saucecode?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks the same as the saucecode does it come all apart like the saucecode?
Yes....but it can be had for less the 10 Bucks on Ebay....There is no way Id pay more then 15 for it....Especially Saucecodes Price for it

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes....but it can be had for less the 10 Bucks on Ebay....There is no way Id pay more then 15 for it....Especially Saucecodes Price for it
Regular price for saucecodes was 7.99 at vapordna

Jasough

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely love my Herakles, it is a beast! One of the reasons I picked it up is because I can run either standard herakles coils or Atlantis coils. Currently I'm running some Vapor shark temp control Atlantis coils in it, just have to pull the pin down a bit in the coils and works perfectly. It's easily got the best flavor of any tank I've used with temp control. I recommend these to everyone who comes to the shop I work in. Although they sell themselves, I just let them try my set up and they are throwing there money at me!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I switched over to a .5 Atlantis coil in my Herakles today. I can't believe how much better I like it than the .6 Sense coils. Lot's of vapor, and not making the tank hot running 25-30 watts either. I bet my batteries last a lot longer as well.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I switched over to a .5 Atlantis coil in my Herakles today. I can't believe how much better I like it than the .6 Sense coils. Lot's of vapor, and not making the tank hot running 25-30 watts either. I bet my batteries last a lot longer as well.
The Atlantis .5 Coils made my battery last atleast 3 times longer and I notice the vapor is cool but still dense, the .3 Ohm coil is another story though...

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Atlantis .5 Coils made my battery last atleast 3 times longer and I notice the vapor is cool but still dense, the .3 Ohm coil is another story though...
Please tell us how that is possible. If you push the button the same number of times and for the same amount of time with each coil installed, the .5 coil would deplete the battery faster than with the .6 ohm coil. The laws governing electricity are called laws for a reason.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Could be that one Battery is older or not as good or contacts are older and or lost resistance due to being older or just dirty, or oily.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please tell us how that is possible. If you push the button the same number of times and for the same amount of time with each coil installed, the .5 coil would deplete the battery faster than with the .6 ohm coil. The laws governing electricity are called laws for a reason.
My post was how my battery life grew going from .3 Ohm to .5 Ohm...but rereading my post I can see how you would assume that I meant .6 Ohm to .5 Ohm as I didnt word it out very well.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't heard anything about a rebuildable option yet but 'might as well grab a Herk for $20. Yeah, they're thirsty but the performance and flavor is worth it to this humble vaper. While I have a couple of others (Atlantis !!, Starre and Lemo) the Herakles is the one i use and enjoy.

VU Sponsors