Become a Patron!

Here comes the ZNA clone (kind of)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://www.vaportekusa.com/zgripper-30-watt/

Looks like they are for real, It's about time, lets see what they are like in reality.

zna6__25927.1405136673.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It is for real ... I have one coming for review, but its not from Vaportek. I can't believe that there isn't more talk about this on the forums. I found the only manufacturer that I know of who is making it, Joylifee. I am really excited to get it, I just hope its not crap. :p

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the look, but the 18650 tube looks like it extends past the bottom. If it was flush it would be fantastic

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I like the look, but the 18650 tube looks like it extends past the bottom. If it was flush it would be fantastic

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

The look is actually growing on me, I used to hate it .. I think there may be more than one manufacturer of the ZNA30 clone, as there are slight variances on the knarling on the top, and bottom caps in the two different sets of pics I have seen.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is for real ... I have one coming for review, but its not from Vaportek. I can't believe that there isn't more talk about this on the forums. I found the only manufacturer that I know of who is making it, Joylifee. I am really excited to get it, I just hope its not crap. :p
I have received several emails from different manufacturers in china wanting me to carry these, so you should see many vendors selling these real soon.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

There's a lot of big watt mods coming over from China. The SX350 chip is looking to be a good standard. Anyway, I think the ZNA clones will get their time in the limelight if they are good, considering how damn near impossible it was to get an authentic.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have received several emails from different manufacturers in china wanting me to carry these, so you should see many vendors selling these real soon.
Get samples and tell us of the quality and/or shortcomings.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks like Sigelei is now offering a 100w model for pre-orders.

Evolv is getting their asses kicked in the board/chip market. They'd better bring their A game soon, or be relegated to the dustbin of vaping history.

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm waiting on one of these also. I already have one of the Hana clones and am very satisfied with it. Being able to go as high as I want is a great benefit. I've always wanted a ZNA but just couldn't justify the expense.

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks a little on the chunky side, compared to the real thing/

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to your review

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's a lot of big watt mods coming over from China. The SX350 chip is looking to be a good standard. Anyway, I think the ZNA clones will get their time in the limelight if they are good, considering how damn near impossible it was to get an authentic.
I'm sure that's going to have the Yihi SX330 chip

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Looks a little on the chunky side, compared to the real thing/

A little chunky?
It is downright fucking hideous compared to the real ZNA!
Which was not that hard to buy.
Funny that I've seen a dozen sites claiming to have them but every single description of them sounds like a '"Chana clone".
As far as the tube extending too far past the frame?
You can use any size tube from 350 to 650.
So whether it extends beyond the frame is up to you! :)
C.B.

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little chunky?
Funny that I've seen a dozen sites claiming to have them but every single description of them sounds like a '"Chana clone".
C.B.
The real ZNA is truly a work of art, I love mine and it wasn't hard to get either.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to your review

Me too, If I ever get the damn thing ... Today I was told I had to wait for batch 2, which will not ship for at least another 30 days *cue tears* By the time I get it, it will be old news :mad: But I still have faith in miracles :p

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too, If I ever get the damn thing ... Today I was told I had to wait for batch 2, which will not ship for at least another 30 days *cue tears* By the time I get it, it will be old news :mad: But I still have faith in miracles :p
keep the faith. Hopefully it will show up sooner than later

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Just saw this posted on a FB group.

ZNA 30 mod

ZNA01-580-420.jpg

Those are pictures of the REAL ZNA not the clones.
That picture was photo shopped to add color by a member of the Zenfidel Group.
Sorry.
Nikkita6, if you're waiting on batch # 2, who has or where did the the first batch go?
C.B.

Last edited:

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do not think the "clones" look like they could pass for a real ZNA, power aside, I don't think they really are offering what is most attractive about the real ZNA, one being the workmanship, but then again it is $72. Of course I have yet to be able to get a real one, but maybe someday. The fake photoshop BS on facebook is pretty ham handed, I doubt it really can fool people that were really in the market for the ZNA or interested in the clone, but who knows. On another note though, it is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a picture of the clone?

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mine should be in some time next week and granted I don't have an "original" ZNA to compare it to. But if it's at all like my "clone" hana mod , I'm sure I'll be very satisfied with it.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like Sigelei is now offering a 100w model for pre-orders.

Evolv is getting their asses kicked in the board/chip market. They'd better bring their A game soon, or be relegated to the dustbin of vaping history.

If you're just looking at specs that could be true but even 100 watt limit etc. is just a number without performance data comparisons in real world use.

Every DNA clone board I've tested fell short of the original whether it be voltage drop, low battery cut off, inaccurate ohm readings, inaccurate output voltage(probably equated to the inaccurate ohm readings), output voltage dropping near the end of the charge cycle, etc.

Clone boards are a good value for someone that doesn't have the wallet for the original but there's performance and many times QC differences. Whether that will matter to the buyer is up to them.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A little chunky?
C.B.

Not that hard to buy? Get real, I tried for 4 months to get one, only to get snubbed by Electronicstix every time.

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not that hard to buy? Get real, I tried for 4 months to get one, only to get snubbed by Electronicstix every time.
Electronicstix has the ZNA lite available right now

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
The shops don't get 100 devices at one time.
They get a few so you have a ton of folks vying for those few devices.
There were other shops besides ENS that had the ZNA.
It is available at the ZFO and CIEC I believe.
C.B.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So apparently the one wotofotech.com is selling is real. If there post on FB is any indiction anyway. Guess we will know when people start getting them.

Our ZNA will come out tomorrow, sorry to let you wait for so long, we will make the shipment in first time.Welcome to order !

1972320_1483585105219173_3090472050476898820_n.jpg

10570427_1483585085219175_2241008478505058429_n.jpg

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Makes me wonder if they plan on releasing 18650 tubes in different colors, and if the tubes are Z2 threaded.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
deleted

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The shops don't get 100 devices at one time.
They get a few so you have a ton of folks vying for those few devices.
There were other shops besides ENS that had the ZNA.
It is available at the ZFO and CIEC I believe.
C.B.

Yea, but they are all the ZNA lite aluminum model.

VU Sponsors