Become a Patron!

Here to eat your Brains

BAREFOOTJUNKER

Member For 5 Years
Hey all, nice to see a forum without the SS style policing... lol

I am Eric, 47 year old rotten ole fart learning all I can about vaping. I went to introduce myself over at ecf and was promptly reprimanded, emailed to spam levels, and definitely feel my rear end will work much better today. I am building a network of suppliers for my up and coming market/show season will not have a brick and mortar in the foreseeable future, and if I do any online sales, it will be for support of my customer base that I build for myself.

I enjoy doing everything from flea markets to large weekend shows, started out just peddling things made out of beverage cans, grew into antiques specifically old bar signs, then into some silly products just to add to the revenue. It is amazing what people will buy. I just love doing it, and hope that soon it can make my day job go away.

Being that I am putting myself through a crash course in vaping. I did almost quit a few years back using an old 1st generation ecig. went 3 days and then my cartridges didn't get here in time, none were available at the corner store as they are now, so dammit gimmie a cigarette! I have a Kangertech T3D attached to a eGo c-twist that I carry around now. Not impressive, but gets the job done nicely over what I had used.

Sorry for rambling...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us and I wish you the best of success in your new business!

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome.
So you make stuff from beer cans? Like those bi-planes made from beer cans? friend has one of those, totally cool. prop turns with the wind and everything!
Don't feel like you have to upgrade just because it seems like others are. I have a kanger mini v2 I use for home with flavored juice, and for out and about, Menthol clearomizer on a ego.
I quit smokes back in '99, and a few years ago, I "accidently" started smoking again. Now with vaping, Ive been over a month clean lol.
Keep on that ecig, bud, the irritability will go away.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rambling is acceptable on this forum glad to have you here and welcome to the underground

VU Sponsors