Become a Patron!

Here try it

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
What i really hate is when a vape shop employee hands you their mod to try a flavor. Like, fucking no. I don't know wtf has been in your mouth. You don't know what's been in my mouth. Let's not make a germ stew. I'll pay your 80% markup and just try it myself.
a45114dadb591bd3b9b6cedc54fae425.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Even the thought of using my husband's toothbrush gives me conniption fits. UGH. Nothing much beats that on my gross-out meter.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's gross. I don't even like using the testers. I'll just smell it or taste a drop off my hand before I put my mouth in common places.

zen0fire

Member For 4 Years
Even the thought of using my husband's toothbrush gives me conniption fits. UGH. Nothing much beats that on my gross-out meter.
Lol right?! I mean in an extreme emergency I mi....yeah no..no I won't :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Technician-Est94

Member For 2 Years
I know one of the employees at a vape shop locally and by know I mean acquainted, I went in one day and we were talking I had my mod on,the counter and he just reached over and grabbed it and took a huge rip off it, I was like wtf man, I ended up b buying a new tip and throwing the other out.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know one of the employees at a vape shop locally and by know I mean acquainted, I went in one day and we were talking I had my mod on,the counter and he just reached over and grabbed it and took a huge rip off it, I was like wtf man, I ended up b buying a new tip and throwing the other out.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
I think I know that guy...he gets his lunches out of the dumpster behind Mc Donalds.

VU Sponsors