Become a Patron!

HERE WE GO AGAIN/EJUICE MAFIA

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still 360 mls of juice from them, and they doing this shit to me...

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have a large order from VVV, Ejuice Mafia and Five Fold Vapors on the way...shouldnt be as epic as my vapemail today but its still ALOT of juice coming :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still steeping my last order, I waiting to here if they can do a 60/40 blend

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What was the last vg/pg mix? I never checked. Broke out the blueberry custard tonight as I was getting a bit of vape tongue from blasting through somichvape's the guy (which I love and have been hitting hard over the last weeks) and needed to switch it up. Very tasty blueberry notes with smooth custard! Looking forward to diving into lemon poundcake and valentines blend. Was hoping they would have the two out of stock juices back on this go round as the tea and peach sounded awesome.... Overall a solid line that I will continue to buy and vape!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
75/25pg although it's good at this ratio
I will be a lot better with more pg.... I haven't VAPE mine bro
I have been VAPING VAPE parlor kiwi Peary...

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right on, let me know what you find out, I would be interested in a 60/40 as well.

I got off work before the mail came today :( Am really hoping my replacement bottle came in! Along with some other goodies.... :) My kiwi peary should be here sometime this week as well, super looking forward to it and the watt o melon :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know about the watt O melon, I'm sure it will be amazing... I'm waiting for the parlor another sale I will definitely stock up

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an email from MAFIA the juice is basically 70/30pg and they can't do 60/40 due to the quantity of how much they make so yeah...

Vape On

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just look up the parlor it is 22.99 for 120 ml not bad

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't say enough good stuff about e juice Mafia and there juice not to mention great customer service I happen to know that they will be running a coupon code for 35 percent off the 120 ml house bottles so that makes them $9.75 for 120 ml they told me on Tue phone that they will be running house35 starting on Thursday for sure it maybe Wednesday they said in two days on Monday at like 5 pm I love there juice and they have good customer service they answer your e mails and do there very best to take care of you and every time I order it is at my house three days after they ship and I live in Vermont and they are in Cali so its across the country. Try it out

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
house35 for 35 percent off their house 120ml bottles starting Thursday blueberry custard cream rocks

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
High pg juice makes my mouth taste horrible I don't like high pg 70vg 30pg is the highest I will GI with pg it leaves a bad taste in my mouth everyone is different

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is good, Ive got a couple bottles from a member here, but Id never order from them directly what with the whole list of bullshit theyve been pulling lately. Their juice could cure aids and give blowjobs and it still wouldnt be worth the hassle of dealing with the bullshit.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say enough good stuff about e juice Mafia and there juice not to mention great customer service I happen to know that they will be running a coupon code for 35 percent off the 120 ml house bottles so that makes them $9.75 for 120 ml they told me on Tue phone that they will be running house35 starting on Thursday for sure it maybe Wednesday they said in two days on Monday at like 5 pm I love there juice and they have good customer service they answer your e mails and do there very best to take care of you and every time I order it is at my house three days after they ship and I live in Vermont and they are in Cali so its across the country. Try it out
The email me yesterday with the coupon i love their juice i got like 14 bottles of their juice, (some are from idrip.com they suck really bad costumer service same flavors i think they split in to 2 companies).
Anyway the blueberry custard is awesome also the rainbow sherbet, I'm gonna try the banana and the vanilla, i really recommend you guys try it its about the only juice that i stock up.

Vape on

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed them n I told them to fix their shit!! They emailed back and said
WHERE ARE YOU HEARING THIS COMPLAINTS!!!! Smh!!

VAPE IT

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I emailed them n I told them to fix their shit!! They emailed back and said
WHERE ARE YOU HEARING THIS COMPLAINTS!!!! Smh!!

VAPE IT
Well my CC company already notified them of MY dispute. I'm just waiting for it to settle.

I'm laughing at the ones that still order from EjuiceMafia OR iDrip.

Both companies are run and staffed by dumb fucks. Counting to SIX is obviously too hard, as is making SURE that two bottles of EACH are in the fucking USPS envelope.
And when you FINALLY send out the missing shit from my order two weeks later, DON'T look at the fucking order form and make sure you are even sending me something that I ordered.

Fucking stupid asses.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told them that you guys fucking up
That's was my first email, they responded
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU!!!

VAPE IT

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, did you really just say "You guys are fucking up, fix your shit!"? Thats funny.

Gotta keep it simple for the dumpy dumbfucks over there. But the juice is so damn good tho for how cheap it is, and that makes their fuck ups that much worse.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At $15 for 120 ml I could litetally pour it down the sink if I don't like it but I do like it . there prices are out of this world. I look at it like this there juice is cheaper than 15 ml of other companies and I get 120 ml if you don't like it I am sure you could mix it . but you will like it. So complain all the way to the bank

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$15 a 120 isnt that rare of a price. Theres plenty of other vendors who have good juice and lots of it for damn cheap, and they actually send you what you order and not leaked all over the place.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered most of their desert line, all of them are very good, I sold them all with the exception of BCP,can't do six mg anymore..while waiting for another sale, more complaints are popping up, then the company split and shit, I think that really FUCK UP the company... Yeah EJM CAN EAT MY SHIT!!! Hopefully they can fix their SHIT...

VAPE IT

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered most of their desert line, all of them are very good, I sold them all with the exception of BCP,can't do six mg anymore..while waiting for another sale, more complaints are popping up, then the company split and shit, I think that really FUCK UP the company... Yeah EJM CAN EAT MY SHIT!!! Hopefully they can fix their SHIT...

VAPE IT
Harsh

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapemilk.com has shit going on
$109 bucks
5x120ml 3 6 12mg
80/20pg
Anyone?

VAPE IT

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sorry you had such a bad experience. I have had nothing but good juice and it is what I ordered and not leaking all over. This is the 5th time I have ordered so we are talking about more then one shipment. They move so much juice that I am sure anyone moving that much juice probably has made a mistake and or had something go wrong in shipping. All I can do is speak about my exsperiance and o have nothing bad to say and please let me know where else you can get juice that cheap because me and my wife go through 120 each every week and a half so I need cheap juice when we vape 240ml every ten days or so

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered some juice from Mt Baker vapor and it was horrible so all cheap juice isn't good I mean disgusting it left a bad taste in my mouth and some people live there juice. Not me I hate it. I will stick with e juice Mafia

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol already sent you too much.

You can send it to me. EJ will vouch...since Im gonna send him the shit I dont like lol

I ordered some juice from Mt Baker vapor and it was horrible so all cheap juice isn't good I mean disgusting it left a bad taste in my mouth and some people live there juice. Not me I hate it. I will stick with e juice Mafia

Elix, You Got E-Juice, Lightning Vapes, Beyond the Bottlez, Verde Valley Vapes. Just 5 companies off the top of my head with juice just as good if not better than EJM with good prices on 100-120ml bottles, especially when half of them are constantly running sales for $10-$15 bottles. I wont order EJM until they get their shit together.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
is 75/25 the only option they have available? Can they do max vg?

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No choice in there house juice they sell other brands 75 VG 25 pg $15 for 120 ml $25 for 240 ml eJuiceMafia.com and in my opinion there juice is great

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree is the best inexpensive juice, but have you guys tried juishy juice from vapes.com i posted a sale and coupon on sales vu this are the only 2 that i stock up believe me i have spent hundreds of dollars giving a try to a lot of other companies and all i got was shit i still have 3 bottles of fuggin vapor 3 x 120 ml anybody want them?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am sorry you had such a bad experience. I have had nothing but good juice and it is what I ordered and not leaking all over. This is the 5th time I have ordered so we are talking about more then one shipment. They move so much juice that I am sure anyone moving that much juice probably has made a mistake and or had something go wrong in shipping. All I can do is speak about my exsperiance and o have nothing bad to say and please let me know where else you can get juice that cheap because me and my wife go through 120 each every week and a half so I need cheap juice when we vape 240ml every ten days or so
I'm glad you've had a good experience with them.

Let me reiterate what has happened between me and EJM...
On my THIRD order, is where this all went sideways.
First order was lots of juice leaking. Juice I paid for, and didn't vape because it was all over inside the damn bubble envelope. Second order came fine.
THIRD order I ordered three flavors in 240 mils each (six total bottles. When it came, I only had FOUR bottles of juice in the bag.

I called them three times, before I got ahold of a human. Two previous times I left a message with my order number, my phone number, and what was missing. When I talked to a human, they acted dumbfounded about a message (they never got it), he apologized profusely and PROMISED a 2 day ship and my missing juice and something extra (more blueberry doughnut).

Three days later on a Friday it hadn't showed, as it was supposed to.

Monday I called at 8 PM my time (and I know they were there but refused to answer) and left a message. Told them I still have not received my juice and they better have an explaination or I'm calling my CC company and disputing the charges. Left my phone number and order number AGAIN.

Not even 2 minutes later (literally) I got an email confirming my original order and the USPS tag (which was not active at the time).

So now, keep in mind, these dumb fucks SENT me my order receipt AGAIN(so they KNOW what I ordered), and I waited for the package to arrive.

A few days later it arrived. Inside was four bottles, no labels, no marking showing flavor/nic/nothing. All four bottles were blueberry candy. ALL FOUR. Not a flavor ONE that I ordered, or one I WOULD order. I made it explicitly CLEAR to the guy I talked to on the phone, when he was offering different juices for my trouble, I DID NOT WANT blueberry candy because I DO NOT LIKE candy flavors.

SO it's great you haven't had a fucked up order YET. When it does happen, you can see what you can expect for customer service (or should I say the fucking circus that should be customer service). Just because they are cheap, doesn't mean you shouldn't GET exactly what you PAID for.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guys are like VOPOEKICKS
they will impress first time customers so they can buy more
Then BOOM fuck u, here's ur shit juice, u lucky if you get it in time... Goodluck guys, they make dripping juice, BCP was my favorite, but after what happen to freemind tsk tsk and to others here on VU fuck em I'm not taking no chances.... 10 bucks is 10 bucks

VAPE IT

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm glad you've had a good experience with them.

Let me reiterate what has happened between me and EJM...
On my THIRD order, is where this all went sideways.
First order was lots of juice leaking. Juice I paid for, and didn't vape because it was all over inside the damn bubble envelope. Second order came fine.
THIRD order I ordered three flavors in 240 mils each (six total bottles. When it came, I only had FOUR bottles of juice in the bag.

I called them three times, before I got ahold of a human. Two previous times I left a message with my order number, my phone number, and what was missing. When I talked to a human, they acted dumbfounded about a message (they never got it), he apologized profusely and PROMISED a 2 day ship and my missing juice and something extra (more blueberry doughnut).

Three days later on a Friday it hadn't showed, as it was supposed to.

Monday I called at 8 PM my time (and I know they were there but refused to answer) and left a message. Told them I still have not received my juice and they better have an explaination or I'm calling my CC company and disputing the charges. Left my phone number and order number AGAIN.

Not even 2 minutes later (literally) I got an email confirming my original order and the USPS tag (which was not active at the time).

So now, keep in mind, these dumb fucks SENT me my order receipt AGAIN(so they KNOW what I ordered), and I waited for the package to arrive.

A few days later it arrived. Inside was four bottles, no labels, no marking showing flavor/nic/nothing. All four bottles were blueberry candy. ALL FOUR. Not a flavor ONE that I ordered, or one I WOULD order. I made it explicitly CLEAR to the guy I talked to on the phone, when he was offering different juices for my trouble, I DID NOT WANT blueberry candy because I DO NOT LIKE candy flavors.

SO it's great you haven't had a fucked up order YET. When it does happen, you can see what you can expect for customer service (or should I say the fucking circus that should be customer service). Just because they are cheap, doesn't mean you shouldn't GET exactly what you PAID for.

That would leave a very bad taste in my mouth, that's for sure. Sorry that happened to you and thank you for letting me know....not worth that kind of hassle as these companies are a dime a dozen anymore....no room for poor customer service like that.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had ejm send me a new bottle because I got a bottle without the nic level marked honestly it may be the right level because it is great and I can't put it down. So they have taken care of my problems I have made 4 orders and that was the only mistake and I live across the country. If your package is screwed up in shipping shouldn't you be mad at the post office?? You should get what you paid for you are right when I had that minor problem I didn't get mad I said I loved there juice and just wanted them to make it right and I would continue to buy and tell others. So I don't know whether it was the wording or not but they took care of me some times you get more with sugar than spice. I completely understand your frustration I have gotten so much bad juice that I want this to work out because the juice vapes good.

Last edited:

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Apparently that code has not been turned on yet. Freemind I would buy your blue raspberry candy vape I kinda want to try it just not sure about candy vapes never really tried one other than a gremlin juice flavor and I liked that so who knows.

VU Sponsors