Become a Patron!

HERE WE GO AGAIN/EJUICE MAFIA

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had ejm send me a new bottle because I got a bottle without the nic level marked honestly it may be the right level because it is great and I can't put it down. So they have taken care of my problems I have made 4 orders and that was the only mistake and I live across the country. If your package is screwed up in shipping shouldn't you be mad at the post office?? You should get what you paid for you are right when I had that minor problem I didn't get mad I said I loved there juice and just wanted them to make it right and I would continue to buy and tell others. So I don't know whether it was the wording or not but they took care of me some times you get more with sugar than spice. I completely understand your frustration I have gotten so much bad juice that I want this to work out because the juice vapes good.

Where do you even get that from? Did you even read what I wrote? The issues have absolutely ZERO to do with the post office.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FRIDAYMADNE
SS
45% off all 120ml house juice at e juice mafia today only code works I ordered 5 bottles $7.25 for 120 ml

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do you even get that from? Did you even read what I wrote? The issues have absolutely ZERO to do with the post office.
I got that from you saying the juice was spilled in shipment right? No big deal you don't like them and I love there juice I paid $7.25 for 120 ml yesterday with that code I put up and no I can't find good juice for that price vape milk's site looks good bit it is over $20 a bottle

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got that from you saying the juice was spilled in shipment right? No big deal you don't like them and I love there juice I paid $7.25 for 120 ml yesterday with that code I put up and no I can't find good juice for that price vape milk's site looks good bit it is over $20 a bottle
It was "spilled" in shipment because the dumb asses at EjuiceMafia couldn't be bothered to make sure the caps were tight on the bottles.

I don't care how cheap the juice is, it's not worth the hassle of getting fucked over. I DID NOT receive what I ordered.

When you get hosed too eventually, I will laugh and point at you.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was "spilled" in shipment because the dumb asses at EjuiceMafia couldn't be bothered to make sure the caps were tight on the bottles.

I don't care how cheap the juice is, it's not worth the hassle of getting fucked over. I DID NOT receive what I ordered.

When you get hosed too eventually, I will laugh and point at you.
Damb point and laugh such strong words crazy I get your point honestly I won't really care yes you wshould get what you ordered but me I will not care very Much so we can laugh together I have waisted so much more money on bad juice that if some idiot does spill the juice I order for almost no cost I won't care so laugh all you want I will enjoy whatever I get and if the $7.25 a 120ml bottles I just ordered I will be happy regardless you can laugh if you would like because I will probably be smileing too

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well ejm sent me 3 - 120 ml bottles for 1-120 that the nic level wasn't marked I guess when you treat people good and they will treat you good in return. I am a happy e juice Mafia customer 3 free 120ml bottles very happy.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, couldn't pass up 5 240ml for $70. Ordered last Monday. The order has yet to ship and the order status is "Unfulfilled." I have sent 4 emails and called about 10 times with no response whatsoever.

It's odd, as my neighbor (who told me about them) has never had any issues. It seems like you either have a great experience or an absolute sh!t one with them. I'm gonna give them 1 more day, then disputing the charge.

I just think it's odd that their server is in Canada, items ship from Cali, but tracking past the server host gets bounced around. I know many companies do this, but this all is starting to feel a bit shady.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why the fuxk u all still ordering from this vendor?? are you guys that broke?

VAPE IT

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why the fuxk u all still ordering from this vendor?? are you guys that broke?

VAPE IT
You telling me you don't look for deals? You buy everything at non sale prices? I tried my neighbors juice and it was actually quite good. Thought I'd try it out. It turns out it was a mistake, but I'm still gonna hunt down deals till I find "The One."

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They take three business days to ship due to high volume of orders if you order on a Friday it won't ship until wendsday sometimes being they don't ship on weekends and being that they just had that 45â„… off they may take longer due to there being tons of orders. They normally ship three day shipping to me and I live across the country. Hang in there it will all work out they won't steal your money. And i love there juice. They are the one for me 6 orders one minor problem that they over corrected within two weeks and only one flavor that I didn't care for out of 7 and at $7.25 a 120ml during there sail yes they are the juice for me they would have to take three weeks before I would care at that price I can wait a little while but it sucks if you don't already have a lot of there juice already

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ likes their juice so much because they have the same initials in their names, lol J/K

They had their 45% off sale this weekend and I know their juice is good but I kept hearing EJ's voice saying, don't do it, you remember what happened last time. So I said Fuck them, not going to do that again!!

Nice family picture there EJ! Off to the rat race, have a great day everyone!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They take three business days to ship due to high volume of orders if you order on a Friday it won't ship until wendsday sometimes being they don't ship on weekends and being that they just had that 45â„… off they may take longer due to there being tons of orders. They normally ship three day shipping to me and I live across the country. Hang in there it will all work out they won't steal your money. And i love there juice. They are the one for me 6 orders one minor problem that they over corrected within two weeks and only one flavor that I didn't care for out of 7 and at $7.25 a 120ml during there sail yes they are the juice for me they would have to take three weeks before I would care at that price I can wait a little while but it sucks if you don't already have a lot of there juice already
You know, I'm starting to think you are one of the clowns that work at EJM.

The fucking dude relates that it was OVER a week ago he ordered and it hasn't shipped. You rush in to defend this fucking rip off vendor. Just shut the fuck up with it already.

You like them, good for you. Obviously people are having problems with EJM, so get out of their way. Let them speak.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with "they haven't shipped in days is because they are flooded with orders" is that if they had more business then they could handle... why would they give a half off deal? You do that when product is not selling. And prices on premium juices that they are probably breaking even on at best.

I hope everyone gets their juice and it's in the bottle, not in the bag. It's ok, not great, just ok. Good enough for the money if they get it to you correctly.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear you I will say no more I definitely don't work there not trying to start an argument sorry. I have better things to do. I don't come to this site to have a competition or because I think I am the say all of vaping. I come here for suggestions good and bad and to learn new things and to hear others opinions this is just my opinion and opinions are like assholes everyones got one.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not taken as an argument, it was said in another thread... smells of desperation or going out of business sale.

The little pop up on the bottom makes me laugh with how often people are buying 120ml bottles, they must mix and ship 50 gallons a day according to how frequently a "customer from Los Angeles bought 120 ml of strawberry milk" pops up lol. What every 15 seconds they are selling a bottle and keeping up with the mixing and shipping? Nah.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe I talked to them the last time they had the 35% sale because there was no date on the sale and couldn't use the code anymore and they told me they could only start a new code if 500 people got the message and a lot of people called with same question and they said they would send out the new code later last week and they gave the 45â„… so maybe going out of business or maybe it is just to make up for that I hope they stay in business

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are having "sales" to boost revenues. They need them because of the costs they are eating because they are CLOWNS. Resending a order is an expense of 5+ dollars. Not to mention the labor and costs of materials they are having to eat, resending shit. I know of two here that are disputing charges. How many others we DON'T know about are doing the same thing? That is a total loss to the company, plus the CC fees on top of all of that.

The sale prices are an effort to cover their bank account, which is rolling into the red. EJM will be dead in 6 months, mark my words boys.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I talked to them the last time they had the 35% sale because there was no date on the sale and couldn't use the code anymore and they told me they could only start a new code if 500 people got the message and a lot of people called with same question and they said they would send out the new code later last week and they gave the 45â„… so maybe going out of business or maybe it is just to make up for that I hope they stay in business

Yeah, I wouldn't wish going out of business on anyone. I have no issues with them, they botched my order but quickly sent the correct flavors out to me.

Not sure I would order again, their juice is just meh... not bad but not really that good either. They seem to use decent nic but the flavoring is mild.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, I'm starting to think you are one of the clowns that work at EJM.

I think that's pretty apparent... The ejuice game is just too easy to get into so there's a lot of clowns running the circus.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed my order on sat night i haven't heard from them since, i email them twice and no answer so i guess I'll wait, I'm in no hurry, i waited almost 1.5 months from fast tech on February when they had the holiday

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You won't wait that long lol I would guess they would ship it today I hope you receive it soon you will be happy fuck all the haters. At that price you will be really happy. I like your attitude positivity always wins in the long run

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You won't wait that long lol I would guess they would ship it today I hope you receive it soon you will be happy fuck all the haters. At that price you will be really happy. I like your attitude positivity always wins in the long run
Dunno m8. I've been waiting for 8 business days and still "Unfulfilled." I've tried calling and emailing and submitted a claim and nothing. If it's not sent by tomorrow, it's getting disputed and reported.

It's funny to, because my neighbor ordered on Fri, and his was shipped on Monday and should be getting it today. It's confusing.

If you do "secretly" work there, please PM me. I am looking forward to reviewing these juices.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in Vermont I don't work there I just have gotten a lot of shit juice online and like there juice and when I had a problem they gave me twice as much juice to make up for it your right tho it makes no sense why your neighbor has there's and not you good luck when you do get an e mail saying shipped I usually get the package three days later so rather fast for across the country

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f60bbc0a151cefc8d054fadcf3f2cd2d.jpg

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN....

VAPE IT

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's good i will order again even though i haven't get my order from last sat lol,
I love surprises so it will get here whenever it will be a good day, i got about 80 bottles of juice so i will not run out of juice in the meanwhile

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a good deal 25 bucks for 360 ml awesome juice, for all i care it can take 2 weeks to get here, again no hurry

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 2 120s coming and i just order 3 more. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!! LOL

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish this sale was on Friday so I have my pay check I would order 240 of the blueberry custard cream that is my all day everyday favorite flavor ejm hits that one out of the o park not light on the flavor like some of there flavors fuck I would buy 480 I have been vaping at liest a 120 of that every week between me and the wife love that flavor

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
16b00e56670cc76b53af47bd8bbab8b2.jpg

One week from order till delivery, it will be here either tomorrow or monday and my order from last night it's been processing just got an email i guess i didn't have to wait that long!!!!!!!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The point isnt that the juice dont show. Its that when it does finally show, its the wrong shit and unlabeled with half of it spilled all over itself.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never happened to me actually one time they sent me 240 ml of one flavor instead of 2 flavors 120 each i emailed them and they sent me 120 of the right flavor so free juice

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw
IJUICE is having the same sale 6 bucks for 120 yikes!!!

VAPE IT

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Never happened to me actually one time they sent me 240 ml of one flavor instead of 2 flavors 120 each i emailed them and they sent me 120 of the right flavor so free juice

Never happened to you......

Except this one time.

They made it "right" eventually. What about next time? There are already complaints they are not making it right.

VU Sponsors