Become a Patron!

HERE WE GO AGAIN/EJUICE MAFIA

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
16b00e56670cc76b53af47bd8bbab8b2.jpg

One week from order till delivery, it will be here either tomorrow or monday and my order from last night it's been processing just got an email i guess i didn't have to wait that long!!!!!!!
I told all the haters you would get it and you will enjoy it to trust me I do. And trust me if the order is not right as long as your not an ass hole you will get any mistakes replaced quickly I have ordered 5 times one time I got 120 that the nic level wasn't marked and I think it was.right anyways but they sent me my whole order not just the one bottle but two bottles for one not labeled within a week and a half of telling them via e mail I was respectfull and they made it right. If people are an asshole to you are you going to rush to fix there problem probably not watch all of them comment after this message just watch would you want to deal with them nope I would cut my loses.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I told all the haters you would get it and you will enjoy it to trust me I do. And trust me if the order is not right as long as your not an ass hole you will get any mistakes replaced quickly I have ordered 5 times one time I got 120 that the nic level wasn't marked and I think it was.right anyways but they sent me my whole order not just the one bottle but two bottles for one not labeled within a week and a half of telling them via e mail I was respectfull and they made it right. If people are an asshole to you are you going to rush to fix there problem probably not watch all of them comment after this message just watch would you want to deal with them nope I would cut my loses.

Lol. You think I was an asshole about it? I was polite the first time my order leaked all over inside my bag. I never said a word until order two, and in the message of order two, requested they be SURE to make the caps tight, as my last order leaked inside the bag. The caps came tight, and they did NOTHING to "make up" for my wasted juice on the previous order.

The last order, I tried calling several times. This after e-mailing them and the mail coming back as undeliverable. Their yahoo account is closed. How you are e-mailing them, I don't know. Anyway, I was polite then, all up until a week after my shit was supposed to be sent Two day mail it never arrived. After attempting to call and bring ignored, I left a voicemail with a reasonable ultimatum. That was either give me the fucking juice I paid for, like YOU promised, or I'm filing a chargeback.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about that. Either you are fucking stupid, or you just like to argue with people that have gotton fucked over. Or you do work for EJM. At this point I'm leaning to both, that you are stupid and you work there.

P.S. I'm subscribed to this topic, like anyone else who posted in this thread. Maybe that will clear up the mystery why I keep posting in this topic. That and to tell the truth. EJM is a fucked up business. Great juice, terrible customer service.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to explain
@freemind
We said it many fucking times
EJM suck NOW, if they continue to order let em be... This assholes will always hear the words
#TOLDYA
It sucks they have good juice, they should match that shit with good CS. I emailed and called them before and these ass lickers aren't even aware of them FUCKING UP, what that tells you??!!
Buy it at ur own risk it's ur money...

VAPE IT

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good luck,, get a mop bucket and a mop ready as i am still waiting for ejuice mafia to 'make it right' with me.
they sent 1 bottle unlabeled,, and another bottle had 18mg instead of 3mg nic,,,,,,,,,,and all bottles were leaky. is their lab in the back of a moving van?..............it makes you wonder just how poorly is their 'lab' designed since the offices reflect the same lack of quality service.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And another unhappy customer comes forward. Thanks for sharing @kross8 . This forum should be here to share both the good AND the bad experiences we have with vendors.

How the fuck are we supposed to know who is worth dealing with if we don't share our experiences?

I'm thinking of offering up for trade or sale, some of the juice I have gotton from EJM. I have strawberry doughnut and blueberry candy. I think I have a total of 480 mils of each flavor, all 3 MG. Anyone here interested? I would like to trade for blueberry doughnut in 3 MG. Open to anything else I guess.

If there is interest, let me know and I can post an ad in the juice for sale section.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And another unhappy customer comes forward. Thanks for sharing @kross8 . This forum should be here to share both the good AND the bad experiences we have with vendors.

How the fuck are we supposed to know who is worth dealing with if we don't share our experiences?

I'm thinking of offering up for trade or sale, some of the juice I have gotton from EJM. I have strawberry doughnut and blueberry candy. I think I have a total of 480 mils of each flavor, all 3 MG. Anyone here interested? I would like to trade for blueberry doughnut in 3 MG. Open to anything else I guess.

If there is interest, let me know and I can post an ad in the juice for sale section.

hey,, its been a month already! and still EJM hasn't checked their emails!======HMM,, did their moving van lab get repo'd?? lol

(below is copy of March 13 post)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ejuice-mafia.187657/page-2#post-999747

i ordered 3 flavors,, 2 with 3mg Nic and 1 with 0 Nic,,, i got 1 with 3mg,, 1 with 18mg and 1 without a label,, so i have no idea what the mg level is. i took a pic and emailed it to them...6am Friday....still no response in the email.

i didn't mind the wait,, because it was clearly posted.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here it is exactly one week from ordering in my mailbox
eb6617bb7e63aea1f4a94e37bc08dff6.jpg

Haha i told you so
Who's laughing now
Glad you got what you ordered, in a timely fashion.

When you don't, you are going to feel like a moron, because everyone has tried warning you. It's not like I am wishing bad on EJM or those that buy from them.

It should NOT be this kind of a hassle to get your juice. It would be different if they TRIED improving their company and the actually put effort into their customer service.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. You think I was an asshole about it? I was polite the first time my order leaked all over inside my bag. I never said a word until order two, and in the message of order two, requested they be SURE to make the caps tight, as my last order leaked inside the bag. The caps came tight, and they did NOTHING to "make up" for my wasted juice on the previous order.

The last order, I tried calling several times. This after e-mailing them and the mail coming back as undeliverable. Their yahoo account is closed. How you are e-mailing them, I don't know. Anyway, I was polite then, all up until a week after my shit was supposed to be sent Two day mail it never arrived. After attempting to call and bring ignored, I left a voicemail with a reasonable ultimatum. That was either give me the fucking juice I paid for, like YOU promised, or I'm filing a chargeback.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about that. Either you are fucking stupid, or you just like to argue with people that have gotton fucked over. Or you do work for EJM. At this point I'm leaning to both, that you are stupid and you work there.

P.S. I'm subscribed to this topic, like anyone else who posted in this thread. Maybe that will clear up the mystery why I keep posting in this topic. That and to tell the truth. EJM is a fucked up business. Great juice, terrible customer service.
Your right I really don't care what you do I just know that I will keep ordering there juice because I personally like it and they have done me right I should not throw names like asshole at people over some vape juice it is way cheaper than any other decent juice the closest is 4 times more than there deal on there last sale

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I actually got a call yesterday from ejuice mafia and was told they were backed up and that's why my juice took so long. I was assured my package would be here tomorrow as they were going to ship it express. However, the tracking number they gave me, shows the label was printed (priority 3day, not express), but never picked up. Knowing the USPS tracking system (I send and receive ~60 packages a month), it could be their fck up.

When I do get it, I plan on doing a live unboxing, starting from the moment I take it inside. Plan on evaluating the presentation, smell, and taste. Then if needed, breathing and/or steeping.

I'm really trying to go into this with an open and unbiased mind, but I have to say, I have never cared less about a package (of any kind) the way I do for this one. I truly do hope I end up pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I actually got a call yesterday from ejuice mafia and was told they were backed up and that's why my juice took so long. I was assured my package would be here tomorrow as they were going to ship it express. However, the tracking number they gave me, shows the label was printed (priority 3day, not express), but never picked up. Knowing the USPS tracking system (I send and receive ~60 packages a month), it could be their fck up.

When I do get it, I plan on doing a live unboxing, starting from the moment I take it inside. Plan on evaluating the presentation, smell, and taste. Then if needed, breathing and/or steeping.

I'm really trying to go into this with an open and unbiased mind, but I have to say, I have never cared less about a package (of any kind) the way I do for this one. I truly do hope I end up pleasantly surprised.

Here is just my little opinion.

I DO REALLLLLY like the blueberry doughnut. All their juice I have tried, I liked. It was well worth the money spent, as far as taste goes.

That's where it all ends for me. The lying about 2 day shipping, pissed me off. The sloppy assed manner, in which they package juice, is unacceptable. The carelessness they have for making sure your order is correct, also unacceptable. If you are only ordering a couple bottles, and it's the same flavor, maybe you will do ok. If you order several bottles, of several flavors, you'll likely not get your order right.

Honestly, I don't think you will be disappointed at all with the TASTE. It's everything else you may not like or be willing to deal with.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i ordered 3 bottles last friday night on the sale, saturday i got my juice i ordered a week before, and sat night i got an email said shipped i didn't believe it cos they just print the label and ship it whenever, well that was not the case my juice will be here tomorrow 3 days after ordering wohooooooo
68b82f39db4f3ba17584b0ca54cad260.jpg

Sorry my tablet takes really shitty pics

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ejuice mafia rocks!!!!!!! 3 days after i placed my order
325c2b0ea55ac98d202cff023501776d.jpg
That is what I have been trying to tell people. Best juice for the money for sure. They talk about the bad customer service I don't care if you have the best customer service in the world if your juice is un vapable its worthless. To me sending me horrible juice is screwing me worse than some spilt juice or not getting back to me. Don't get me wrong they would be much better with better customer service but there juice is good unlike so many companies I have tried trying to find a good deal. I am looking no more e juice mafia is the juice for me.

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You warned me . . 2 bottles empty, their contents in the bottom of the bag. Was recording, but this is just terrible. Absolutely the WORST packaging I've ever received. I don't even want to try and vape these cuz EVERY bottle was open (2 of them had no caps) therefore they've all been mixing and sloshing together. Wow, lesson learned.

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been lurking on what i would seen as a disaster and could not stop from commenting. Why are there still some here defending this horrible penny and nickle shop. Their horrible excuses (if or when they eventually respond) of them being backed up on orders and yet they are putting out more and more of their sales? I have seen strings and strings of the posts elsewhere similar to the above.

Sorry you had to go through that @VapeVillian and others above.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You warned me . . 2 bottles empty, their contents in the bottom of the bag. Was recording, but this is just terrible. Absolutely the WORST packaging I've ever received. I don't even want to try and vape these cuz EVERY bottle was open (2 of them had no caps) therefore they've all been mixing and sloshing together. Wow, lesson learned.

I'd recommend doing a charge back on your credit card. It's the only way a shit business like this will get the fucking message about fucking over the customers buying from them.

It's totally fucked up, they go to the lengths to call you and STILL TOTALLY fuck up your order. There is absolutely NO attempt to make things right in their company. Like I said before, these jackasses are nothing but a bunch of fucking clowns.

Anyone still ordering from them has a screw loose. There are far too many complaints that keep rolling in to use this pile of fuckttards and think you will do ok.

I don't give a fuck HOW cheap and tasty their juice may be, they fuck over paying customers. And they do it ALL the time.

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got 4 new flavors and I can't lie I was disappointed with the juice two of the flavors are un vapable so I guess that is a complete rip off and I probably stick up for them more than most not so sure now because two flavors that taste like flowers smell very strange and not right I will say there blueberry custard cream and blueberry donut cake and three others are really good but candy rainbow and rainbow sherbert are unvapable now that is a ripp off disgusting I must be honest I will have to try vape milk and Verde valley I am man enough to say that yes there problems are a bit ubsurd and I am eating my words I was wrong

Last edited:

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You telling me you don't look for deals? You buy everything at non sale prices? I tried my neighbors juice and it was actually quite good. Thought I'd try it out. It turns out it was a mistake, but I'm still gonna hunt down deals till I find "The One."

V3 I personally would say is "The One" very great juice and amazing prices especially during sales.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It only started after the divorce bro, too bad, they had good juice... These fuckers are each other up...
I juice mafia EJUICE mafia
Are fucking each other in the ass!!
They should be ban as vendor...
Mods, can you please look at this??

VAPE IT

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second to VVV although I don't like em but it's
SUBJECTIVE...
WOLF EJUICE
Grand Rapids eliquid
Make sure SUBSCRIBED these guys always have 50off
#toldya

VAPE IT

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

https://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/all

why 'chance it' with ejuice mafia when other companies dont drop the ball

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V3 I personally would say is "The One" very great juice and amazing prices especially during sales.
I recently found here grayscale liquids they are quite inexpensive i ordered almost all his flavors and brother they are good, there is a couple i didn't care for like root beer float, but banana marshmallow, all the slomys and the lemonades are awesome and the dude is super nice he ships your stuff first thing next day when you order, he always have at least 40-50% off give him a try trust me you'll be happy

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there a size smaller than 120ml for ejuice mafia? I want to try their juice but don't wanna be stuck with 120ml if I don't like a particular flavor.....do they have 30ml bottles? Website only have 120ml or 200+ ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh wait, I just ready through all the comments, never mind don't think I wanna order any now. Thanks but no thanks....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thats fucked up. No idea why they have such a hard time screwing those caps on. It doesn't take a degree... just twist to the right until it stops twisting.

Definitely time to call your card company to get your money back. Take pics, do what you can to document it to make it easier for the card company to say yes. Good luck.

Thebrain

Member For 4 Years
OK now I'm worried about the house juice I ordered I got their Strawberry Chocolate vanilla ice cream but I will tell you one thing that pisses me off 110% every time I email them I get the "DEMON MAIL SEND FAILURE" WTF is that all about??? I ordered from them once before over $200 this past weekend I ordered over $125 to find out hat they have a 20% discount now they printed a shipping label that is probably still in their shop so I tried emailing them to try to get the 20% off and actually SWITCH FROM THIER HOUSE JUICE way to many horror stories. what's the big deal if the label is the only thing printed and nothing is packed what's the big deal just hook me up with the 20% off instead of the 15% that I paid 2 days ago that saves me the extra cash then I can put that toward the house juice I very much would like to because after reading these stories that I am fearing receiving now! I don't want to be a dick and charge back and just order at the 20% anyway but when your customer service is literally non existent, HONESTLY WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN MY POSITION ??? ONLY 2ND ORDER BUT ALWAYS OVER $125 MIN. AND I CANT GET A E-MAIL REPLY THATS A DICKED MOVE I DON'T CARE HOW BUSY YOU ARE WHEN A CUSTOMER SPENDS OVER $100 WITH YOU MIN YOU COULD FIND THE 2 MINUTES TO REPLY TO MY E-MAIL. I REALLY DONT WANT TO BE A DICK BUT FUCK IT I'm ABOUT TO CALL AMEX TELL THEM THE SITUATION NO REPLY FROM SELLER NEVER MIND THE E-MAIL ADDRESS DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING WORK THAT IS POSTED ON THEIR SITE TO CONTACT THEM.... What a fall from grace EJM was great wtf happened? my 1st order now I have to resort to these bullshit ass tactics which I honestly don't want to do... SEE IF THEY LIKE "DEMON FAILURE TO GET PAID BY MY C.C. CO. PAYMENT" I HONESTLY DON'T THINK THESE BUNCH OF GENUISES EVEN READ THEIR OWN T.O.S.- 7 DAYS FROM ORDER TO CHANGE ORDER, REFUND ORDER, OR CORRECT ORDER.

--- EJM GOOD PRICES ON PREMUIM E -JUICES BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE DOES NOT EXIST LITERALLY THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT UP A DEAD E-MAIL LINK HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ANY SITE WITH THE BALLS TO DO THAT--- READ THE POSTS THEY ARE NOT TELLING STORIES BUYER BE WARE

Stigma

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I placed my first order with them last Monday and had my juice that Friday. I didn't try the house juice. I got 120ml Cuttwood for $43. They have 20% off premium juice now. Code Premium

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I think the only thing I'm thankful for about what the FDA just pulled, is that no one will have to deal with these kinds of companies.

Now that I found out that almost every "premium" ejuice can be made at home for even cheaper than this sh!tty juice, I no longer buy juice, just make it for literally pennies on the dollar.

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The best deal for EJM is not worth it. Save yourself the headache. Just my 2 cents there.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This thread has clearly turned to a discussion thread. Moved to Ejuice discussions.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a large order from VVV, Ejuice Mafia and Five Fold Vapors on the way...shouldnt be as epic as my vapemail today but its still ALOT of juice coming :D
Yeah bro, that Carnival is Fire! Have you tried the other flavor yet? My girl just ordered from EJM. I warned her about what's been going on she still insisted on placing an order. She put the wrong nic on one of her juices. She called them and they picked up and corrected it. So maybe things are starting to get better there. Let's see how long it takes to get here. They do have great prices on non house juice as well.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors