Here's an Ego I could get into....

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered one from eciggity for a cousin that is willing to try and quit analogs. The few reviews I have seen seem very positive. For only ten bucks more then a sub par evod starter kit I am hoping to break his habit.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered one from eciggity for a cousin that is willing to try and quit analogs. The few reviews I have seen seem very positive. For only ten bucks more then a sub par evod starter kit I am hoping to break his habit.
I'm doing the same for a co-worker that wants to quit cigs. This is the best looking starter I've seen. 1.0 ohm with a tight draw or sub-ohm with more air for those tough nicotine fits. Plus compact, stealthy, easy to use...ya nice piece.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
really nice setup for the price.. hopefully the replacement heads are not too expensive (knowing joyetech)

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huh that is nice! My wife doesn't like using anything bigger than her EMOW but I think she'd enjoy this a lot!

I got the 1100 man kit a few days ago from vapenw. Only $45. Came with charger and even the wall adapter. It's really pretty and so small. I put the .5 ohm coil in and it was amazing at first but then I started getting a burnt taste. The atomizer got pretty warm and I think it burnt my juice. Anyone else have one and have the same problem?

VU Sponsors