Become a Patron!

Hex ohm

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Hex Ohm specs say it runs at 6 volts. Does it always run at 6 vomts? Im wondering because Im trying to figure out what wattage Im running on based on my ohms. So can the Hex Ohm run under 6 volts or is it 6 volts continueous?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure about the hex but you should look into an ohms law calculator. Vapetool has a good one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ephraim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The Hex Ohm specs say it runs at 6 volts. Does it always run at 6 vomts? Im wondering because Im trying to figure out what wattage Im running on based on my ohms. So can the Hex Ohm run under 6 volts or is it 6 volts continueous?
I have rapid tables on my phone. I found out the Hex Ohm puts out 6 volts if u have the potientiameter turned all the way up.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it has a adjustable dial then there's your ticket. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Never used a hex

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The hexohm V3.0 has a potentiometer dial and can operate from 3-6 volts. I have 4 of them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also the lowest build the V3.0 can run is .10 ohms.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The hex runs from 3 to 6v.
Think of the pot as a placement marker
At half way you are around 4-4.2.

Honestly I just make sure I have good batteries for my build; then, seti it and forget it.

Remember for the v3 to build about A .1 and the v2.5 is a .3

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Copied from Craving Vapor; makers of the Hexohm:
0f489462fa1a1f8605481f67d8ef4c1c.jpg

VU Sponsors