Become a Patron!

Hexohm Safety

Hello, new to the site, just needed someone who actually knows what they are talking about to better explain Hex Ohm safety precautions. I am obtaining a hex ohm v2 tomorrow and I’m not 100 percent on the way you figure out what to run these things at along with the batteries that I should use. I already have a 24 G .34 build set up in my RDA as I know the board isn’t meant to run coils lower then around .3 ohms, The only batteries that I have right now are MXJOs, Imprens, and Conflicts. I’m not sure if these batteries are safe to use or if I should purchase new ones when I get the mod. The matteries have all been married but to my understanding they have higher amps then I should be using. I’m not 100 percent on how Ohms law works however I am more then willing to learn before getting into using this mod so that I do not damage it. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

I will include a picture of the batteries I own, to see if any of them would be safe for the .34 build

Attachments

• E34BB893-4C9B-43E2-98C4-B0ED09D0E6C3.jpeg
    E34BB893-4C9B-43E2-98C4-B0ED09D0E6C3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I don’t believe the hexohm to be mechanical so moved thread to regulated section

The HexOhm V2.1 110 Watt OKL-T20 uses the OKL2-T/20-W12 Chip. It supports 3.7 volts to 6 volts and is made to be run up to 20 AMPs which is rated for 110 watts of vaping power. This is a regulated box mod powered by Dual 18650's wired in series

I’d buy yourself some new batteries VTC5A for instance a great all rounder and buy from reputable company

I don’t believe the hexohm to be mechanical so moved thread to regulated section

The HexOhm V2.1 110 Watt OKL-T20 uses the OKL2-T/20-W12 Chip. It supports 3.7 volts to 6 volts and is made to be run up to 20 AMPs which is rated for 110 watts of vaping power. This is a regulated box mod powered by Dual 18650's wired in series

I’d buy yourself some new batteries VTC5A for instance a great all rounder and buy from reputable company
Thank you, like I said, new to the site just trying to figure out how it works haha. I am definitely gonna pick up 2 VTC5A’s tomorrow, but would the Imprens be okay until then? Since they have the max discharge rate of 20?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you, like I said, new to the site just trying to figure out how it works haha. I am definitely gonna pick up 2 VTC5A’s tomorrow, but would the Imprens be okay until then? Since they have the max discharge rate of 20?

I cannot comment as they are re-wraps and know little about them other than those pics So I’d simply advise grab yourself some decent batteries as it’s one area not to skimp on just to save yourself a buck here or there :)

Stick to The main names Sony, LG, Samsung

Okay, definitely will! If my shop wouldn’t have the Sony’s for whatever reason what would be your next recommendation? I know they have the LG HG 2 batteries and the Samsung 25R batteries, not 100 percent of they have the Sony’s though.

VU Sponsors