Become a Patron!

Hexohm v2

Ive had this Hexohm V2 box for some time now and just never really used it, so now I been using it for a few weeks and have noticed the dial on the side isn’t in watts is it? I have noticed it’s pushing a lot more power than I’m setting it on, can I get some tips on settings, and what’s the best tanks to use it on it.... thx

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dial adjusts Voltage.... and is a percentage scale. giving zero to 100 percent of charge voltage. I would use Steam-engine.org to model some builds. Build and setting is going to vary based on the Atomizer you use and the vape you desire. As with a regulated mod start at lower setting and work your way up to desired vape.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The hexohm v2 is a Variable Voltage device not a wattage device
It goes from 3.2V to 6 V. The potentiometer dial adjusts the Voltage form 3.2V at 1 and 6V at 100

DO like Honda said use steam-engine to calculate the wattage that you are used to. Use the ohms law tab. lock the resistance and power. input the coil and what wattages you like it at see what voltage it gives you and then basically guess where between 1 and 100 that will give you that voltage

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have one , the potentiometer it came with sucked . They are not very good at all , maybe a bad batch ?? I had to replace it . It's a 0.50 cent part , send it back to them they will replace it free of charge .

VU Sponsors