Become a Patron!

Hexohm v3 worth it?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can comfortably vape in series with 0.39ohm setup, dual 20s cells. I believe that's pushing about 21a, 180ish watts. It would be nice to dial down the voltage a bit so the question I have is, hexohm v3, or a vw pwm lipo box? I already own a few mods that yihi chips that work great with series but ramp up has a delay so I want a actual box that's build just for series.

Money isnt an issue, I was almost about to buy the chalet mfg berserker pwm box but 1k watt is a joke and will never need that plus the box is fudging massive.

I really like lipo batts too

Sent from Amchitka

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can comfortably vape in series with 0.39ohm setup, dual 20s cells. I believe that's pushing about 21a, 180ish watts. It would be nice to dial down the voltage a bit so the question I have is, hexohm v3, or a vw pwm lipo box? I already own a few mods that yihi chips that work great with series but ramp up has a delay so I want a actual box that's build just for series.

Money isnt an issue, I was almost about to buy the chalet mfg berserker pwm box but 1k watt is a joke and will never need that plus the box is fudging massive.

I really like lipo batts too

Sent from Amchitka
You won't be disappointed with a Hexohm v3...... It fires low and it's strong And a mod for years of abuse.

I like lipos, but they have to be used daily. I mean if it's your only mod with a 2250 maxamps or a 2800 mah Maxamps.... It's enough to vape 120 watts all day.....

Plug it into your charger in a fireproof bag and when you get up in the morning is good to go for another day.

Now if you leave it for a day and vape and then out it down and vape it days later it weakens the Lipo and you ate not powering it the way a Lipo likes it.

Lipo batteries will puff up start getting uneven loads and simply won't hold a charge and expire...... Sometimes just sitting unused they go undervoltage and trying to bring them back is hard.

It's a hastle and you have to stay on top of them all the time because good ones are $100 bucks plus......

I have them and just got tired of messing around with lipos...... It's different strokes for different folks, I'm just putting in my (2) cents.
2f235c4008dc8e68305a5f41caa59766.jpg
7e0dc48d2b8ee679ed372d74aa77bf18.jpg
24afc086b80b3a9cedbcc851cfb0d2ef.jpg
7ddd3d1bd8f13bb1fc49ba7b553ba6b6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You won't be disappointed with a Hexohm v3...... It fires low and it's strong And a mod for years of abuse.

I like lipos, but they have to be used daily. I mean if it's your only mod with a 2250 maxamps or a 2800 mah Maxamps.... It's enough to vape 120 watts all day.....

Plug it into your charger in a fireproof bag and when you get up in the morning is good to go for another day.

Now if you leave it for a day and vape and then out it down and vape it days later it weakens the Lipo and you ate not powering it the way a Lipo likes it.

Lipo batteries will puff up start getting uneven loads and simply won't hold a charge and expire...... Sometimes just sitting unused they go undervoltage and trying to bring them back is hard.

It's a hastle and you have to stay on top of them all the time because good ones are $100 bucks plus......

I have them and just got tired of messing around with lipos...... It's different strokes for different folks, I'm just putting in my (2) cents.

Thanks buddy, sounds like lipo is not for me
Shit now that I think about it I have a cloudmaker dna250 with a lipo batt that's brand new and charged once. How they dont blow my house up!!!

Sent from Amchitka

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Broscience is the one I love it's a 4s Lipo but it has a balanced charging chip added to the DNA 250c

This means I plug it into my phone charger or my computer and it balance charges the Lipo........

No headaches !!!!!

And functional for months now......and it fires anything...

And yes it's 400 Watts........
a562714b5c1ae9cd4324bdcd88a76bc0.jpg
8534ab1a28042f55e86d1dcb84fe96d9.jpg
f37a36621abf84122df09b3ce6c1d654.jpg
6ed411e64de49c5b81802e1e715ab8e5.jpg
e1f14698cc4f2146cd53d7a053825e26.jpg

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't really go wrong with a Hexohm. Solid, no-nonsense workhorse, pretty much bomb-proof, and a transferable, no-questions, lifetime warranty which I have used on a second-hand Hexohm. Dead batteries? Just swap em out.

I've owned four, but sold them all. Not that I didn't like them but they weren't being used much after a while - you know got bored and move onto other stuff. And they are large-ish mods. I never carried mine, just didn't want to lug it around, but I have never carried a dual battery mod so YMMV.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't really go wrong with a Hexohm. Solid, no-nonsense workhorse, pretty much bomb-proof, and a transferable, no-questions, lifetime warranty which I have used on a second-hand Hexohm. Dead batteries? Just swap em out.

I've owned four, but sold them all. Not that I didn't like them but they weren't being used much after a while - you know got bored and move onto other stuff. And they are large-ish mods. I never carried mine, just didn't want to lug it around, but I have never carried a dual battery mod so YMMV.
Most are squares..... Vaping a rather large square all day....

VU Sponsors