Become a Patron!

Hey all, from CenCal

methos

Member For 4 Years
Hello all, been browsing around the forum now for a week or so, thought I should introduce myself.

I go by Methos, been vaping for about 6 months. Never did analologs, but I dip. My wife wanted to quit the analogs and I agreed to quit dipping if she'd quit. We started vaping together and have never looked back.

Really enjoy rebuilding my RDAs, especially trying out exotic coils. Thank you all for the great info and entertainment here.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear are you using?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!

Since you mentioned, you like trying exotic coils, check out the videos on the tube by "Twisted Messes", if you haven't done so already.
Here's one of the many

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, enjoy

methos

Member For 4 Years
Right now I'm running:
1) Sig150 topped with a Kanger Sub-Ohm
2) Panzer BlackHawk topped with a Doge v1
3) Smok Magneto topped with a PlumeVeil v2
4) Kanger eVod topped with Kanger AeroMini
5) Kamry K200+ topped with a Kanger Aero chamber v1 (drilled out for better airflow) this was my first setup

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

methos

Member For 4 Years
Welcome!

Since you mentioned, you like trying exotic coils, check out the videos on the tube by "Twisted Messes", if you haven't done so already.
Here's one of the many

I like Twisted Messes builds. I even found a way to make a jig for Claptons. Next exotic will prob be a staggered Clapton, was even thinking about running it as a twisted 28g core.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I like Twisted Messes builds. I even found a way to make a jig for Claptons. Next exotic will prob be a staggered Clapton, was even thinking about running it as a twisted 28g core.
Looks like you're fully prepared already. The only thing missing now, is making your own e-juice. :D It's a nice add on to this hobby, that you can do together with your wife, like coming up with your own unique mixes. I started making my own juice a few months ago. It also enabled me to invest in more things for my hobbies (vaping and R/C collective pitch Helicopters). I actually bought another bird last week.

methos

Member For 4 Years
Looks like you're fully prepared already. The only thing missing now, is making your own e-juice. :D It's a nice add on to this hobby, that you can do together with your wife, like coming up with your own unique mixes. I started making my own juice a few months ago. It also enabled me to invest in more things for my hobbies (vaping and R/C collective pitch Helicopters). I actually bought another bird last week.
Wife already working on eJuice

methos

Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of gear are you using?
0c407a9cf12ce11318ddc31da42faa6e.jpg

VU Sponsors