Become a Patron!

Hey all

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, was just curious. I keep trying to catch the live shows on YouTube and keep wanting to chime in on the live feed. I don't have a laptop ( that works), or a desktop. All I have is my trusty phone and wifi connection. Oh yeah, yes I have a YouTube account and I've subscribed. How do I go about chiming in and taking part in the live chat? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show btw.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So, was just curious. I keep trying to catch the live shows on YouTube and keep wanting to chime in on the live feed. I don't have a laptop ( that works), or a desktop. All I have is my trusty phone and wifi connection. Oh yeah, yes I have a YouTube account and I've subscribed. How do I go about chiming in and taking part in the live chat? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show btw.
There is a button on the bottom for Live chat, try turning your phone around to see it

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Here is a pic from my phone, look at the bottom says LIVE CHAT

Screenshot_20170806-123055.png

VU Sponsors