Become a Patron!

Hey Everybody

´m BJ from Germany and I hope all of you doing well.

I stopped smoking last year and it was pretty easy for me because i had a very nice e-cigarette from the beginning (I-Stick Pico with Melo 3 Clearomizer)
The problem that i have is the crappy liquid-situation here in Germany. Its not because we dont have a good selection of different liquids but that we dont have that mainstream stuff that you can buy everywhere. Every Store here has different liquids and i you have found one that you like you are pretty much dependent on that particular store. And if your favorite liquid is sold out - bad luck.
So was wondering how the situation in the UK is. Do you have these kind of mainstream liquids which are tasty and you can buy it everywhere (Local Stores, convinience stores, gas stations, internet, etc.) ??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Vaping BJ and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Sorry, I can't help you with e-Liquids in your area except maybe try JAC Vapour (UK) or UFogs (Russia) and I have also had a couple of good ones from Health Cabin (China).

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
´m BJ from Germany and I hope all of you doing well.

I stopped smoking last year and it was pretty easy for me because i had a very nice e-cigarette from the beginning (I-Stick Pico with Melo 3 Clearomizer)
The problem that i have is the crappy liquid-situation here in Germany. Its not because we dont have a good selection of different liquids but that we dont have that mainstream stuff that you can buy everywhere. Every Store here has different liquids and i you have found one that you like you are pretty much dependent on that particular store. And if your favorite liquid is sold out - bad luck.
So was wondering how the situation in the UK is. Do you have these kind of mainstream liquids which are tasty and you can buy it everywhere (Local Stores, convinience stores, gas stations, internet, etc.) ??

Welcome to VU :wave:

Are you allowed to import by email? That does sound like a rotten situation

Can you start making your own?

VU Sponsors