Become a Patron!

Hey Everyone! Done supporting websites that don't support me!

Zhurrie

Member For 1 Year
My journey started when kretek (clove) cigarettes were messed with a number of years ago. I started with a super cheap vape pen and some horrendous "clove" juice. I never really found a great clove juice (I still haven't if anyone knows of a great one, I ended up making my own) but I found a small local shop and tried Bad Drips Don't Care Bear and an eLeaf iStick Pico 75W with a Melo III and it blew my mind! Tried a bunch of juices and settled on my favorites being milky/creamy desserts followed by fruity juices. But I knew there had to be a better mod/system and got tired of leaking and small crappy coils. So I recently went with a Vandy Vape Pulse bf + Pulse 24 and couldn't be happier!

Not just Reddit, but Youtube, Twitter, Google, and lots of other websites that are pushing agendas and silencing voices are out of my life now and I'm choosing to support websites and companies that align with me and my views. I'd much prefer to give the web traffic, ad revenue, and my time and effort to a site that I fully support and supports me back!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well Said and WELCOME TO VU!:vino::stars2:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My journey started when kretek (clove) cigarettes were messed with a number of years ago. I started with a super cheap vape pen and some horrendous "clove" juice. I never really found a great clove juice (I still haven't if anyone knows of a great one, I ended up making my own) but I found a small local shop and tried Bad Drips Don't Care Bear and an eLeaf iStick Pico 75W with a Melo III and it blew my mind! Tried a bunch of juices and settled on my favorites being milky/creamy desserts followed by fruity juices. But I knew there had to be a better mod/system and got tired of leaking and small crappy coils. So I recently went with a Vandy Vape Pulse bf + Pulse 24 and couldn't be happier!

Not just Reddit, but Youtube, Twitter, Google, and lots of other websites that are pushing agendas and silencing voices are out of my life now and I'm choosing to support websites and companies that align with me and my views. I'd much prefer to give the web traffic, ad revenue, and my time and effort to a site that I fully support and supports me back!
BRAVO and welcome!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years