Become a Patron!

Hey, everyone just wanted to say hi!

Plumejuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dennis here from southern, Ca. and owner of vapecaviar.com and Plume Juice E-liquid, just waned to say hey work my way around here see if any of you have questions Id be more then happy to help out with y vape knowledge on products, builds, juice and just all around vaping! :) have a great day

Plumejuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks! I feel the welcome already look forward to meeting some new vapors alike in the near future. Thanks!

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground Dennis. It's laid back here with many knowledgeable people from all walks of life. We all learn from each other and the newbies keep us humbled so that we don't forget our roots. Just hope your juice doesn't taste or smell like sturgeon eggs:D

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dennis here from southern, Ca. and owner of vapecaviar.com and Plume Juice E-liquid, just waned to say hey work my way around here see if any of you have questions Id be more then happy to help out with y vape knowledge on products, builds, juice and just all around vaping! :) have a great day
Hello Dennis welcome to the underground. Do you ever send product for vape reviews I do them on my youtube channel. Plus I love my vapes from California! Yall know how to do it right out there ;)

VU Sponsors