Become a Patron!

Hey everyone

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all, I'm Jim. I started vaping about a year and half ago. Well it was actually a couple months before that with a Blu kit... naturally didn't stick with it (because it sucked). I had a new baby on the way and a 3 year old son at the time. I was tired of smoking and couldn't afford to smoke outside when I wanted to because my wife and I work opposite schedules. Someone's gotta watch them babies!

So anyway, some people at work had Egos and it looked way better than what I had, so after a day's worth do research I went to the local shop and took the plunge. Hooked immediately. Rocked a passthrough and a Twist with various clearos for while. Then picked up a some Protanks and an MVP a few months later.
Got frustrated with the Protanks with their inconsistent coils and graduated to a couple of Kayfuns for my vaperversary.
Frustrated with those, too, so now I exclusively vape RDA's as of a week ago.
My current set up is a Cloupor Cana Mod with either and Infinite Magma and a Stillare clone from Fasttech. The latter of which I did a review for in the written reviews section here. Check it out!
Look forward to posting here! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
.....welcome to the underground

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome jmoney426. Glad you are smoke free and part of the vaping "family" The Revolution is here and spreading like wildfire. Enjoy the ride:)

Mastervape

Member For 4 Years
Our journies of hardware are very similar, except I still rock a rsst with SS mesh 30% of the time. Welcome!

VU Sponsors