Become a Patron!

Hey Fuckers!

mcantar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just posted my intro thread in the big forum, but I saw this subforum while I was lurking around and I think it's cool as shit that the powers that be see fit to give us our own place.
I got out a little over a year ago... airborne Infantry, spent most of my time in Weapons Squad and took a couple trips to Asscrackistan. Then when draw-downs, Big-Army stupidity and budget cuts started seeping into our unit I felt my usefulness had worn out, and decided to get out and bide my time until we go to war again. If (when) we do, I always figured I'd re-up, but with the new directive from the top regarding women and combat roles I'm leaning strongly towards the private sector/contracting.
Anyway... hello all, I'm glad to be here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good to have you here.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
welcome home brother

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there fuckstick!!!! Welcome:)

Best part about it is your title and my response, great to have a little freedom on a forum!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do people really jump on a new forum and say "Hey Fuckers"?
I know this is not real this is a madhouse

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome, fucknut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and intro/subject like this and I had to chime in. Welcome aboard and I got a nice chuckle from the subject.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I was early-outed (6mos early) for budget reasons in 1988 it was "Yay Reagan". :p
Yep bad decisions are bad decisions, no matter what party. I wouldn't want any sector of our government having cart blanch but we always need a powerful, advanced and strong military. Peace through superior power is not just a token phrase, it's reality. Someone in the world will have it -- I'd rather it be us than the other options.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is rare that I can't find a way to incorporate the word fuck, bur I fuckin can't; so hello! And welcome!

Melvang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NFG here, but I was Navy personally. I wanted to work on aircraft, Air Force told me to get lost due to GED and criminal record as a minor. Walked out, made a u-turn into the Navy office, and few months later I was at boot camp. I still got to work on aircraft though. Ended up an aviation structural mechanic on SH-60F and HH-60H Seahawks. Amazing airframe. One of the few flown by all branches, at least I think the Coasties still fly them.

Sorry about the rambling but heres a big fuck you from the floaters.

Rl711

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What up guys! I was Navy VFA-94 got out in '09 a year early due to over filled rate and got out to go to school. Now working.for.Corporate ATT

Melvang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What up guys! I was Navy VFA-94 got out in '09 a year early due to over filled rate and got out to go to school. Now working.for.Corporate ATT
What air wing is that squadron?

I was in HS-7 before they transformed to an HSL squadron. Part of CVW-3 on the USS Harry S. Truman CVN-75.

Rl711

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was actually deployed as a marine with MAG-2 in iwakuni japan

VU Sponsors