Become a Patron!

Hey guys and gals from 'Bama!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, Twan here (Anthony) from Alabama. I decided to join here because another forum I am/was on seems to have fizzled out in my absence of vaping. So anyway, here's my story, hope it'll be interesting to someone.

I never was a smoker, but I got started with vaping as more of a hobby from the get go. That was back when low resistance 510 atties and eGo's were the thing. I fiddled around with it for a year or two until finances and a baby kinda put my hobby on hold.

Then I got hooked on dipping tobacco, up to a can a day. I got tired of the junk wearing my gums and teeth out, so I figured I'd try vaping again to help me quit. Not really logical since smoking and vaping are nowhere near the same as dipping but maybe I just wanted an excuse to pick up the hobby again. However it has helped me out. I realized that for the past few days! I've gone from about a can a day to a third of a can. I was given a bottle of 12mg nicotine juice and my cravings for stuffing my lip have drastically dropped.

So there's my story. My current setup is an 80w ipower and a baby beast. Nice clouds and flavor, but I need to lower my nicotine because that throat hit is killing me. If I close off the airflow to just almost all the way and MTL vape, it's more tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. Using a baby beast I'd say you need to cut your nic down to 3mg to 6mg tops.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Right you are! The only reason I'm using the high nic is because I'm running low on good juice and my BIL gave it to me for helping him pick out his first vape setup. In the meantime I'm trying to figure out where I want to order my next round of juice from. Probably the sauce LA or broke dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Twan - welcome back to vaping - and Vaping Underground :wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator