Become a Patron!

Hey Guys.. I usually don't do these but whatever...

wolfioso

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. I've lurked for a while and I seem to have lost my old account password and it was linked to an ancient e-mail so I figured let's start fresh and actually post now. Anyways I enjoy long vapes on the beach and squonking to my hearts desire. I'm also a geekvape fan boy... don't hate. If i don't support the company or the designer of the products (tony B, Twisted420, Jaybo, grimm green, and if geekay vapes ever comes out with a product) I'm usually buying the clone. If the clone is a DNA board too, then I buy the clone. There has to be something major wrong with the clone for me to buy the authentic unless I just want to support the people.. or the authentic has to be provided for cheap enough that it's not an insult (hence the reason I love geekvape)... and yes, I know, I'm cheap. oh well get over it. anyways hello all.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome back to VU:wave:

Vape however you see fit ;)

wolfioso

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
gracias.. oh how do i turn off email notifications? i cant find the option

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Back !! Since I got my Ammit 25, I have a new respect for Geekvape. I bought the Kylin 1st and thought that it would be my favorite RTA but the wicking is just to finicky When I received the Ammit 25 I knew that it was my favorite RTA ever. It's definitely my EDV RTA.

wolfioso

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
btw you'll prob hear from me most in the trading posts and in the advocacy threads..never know tho.. i may pop up else
Welcome Back !! Since I got my Ammit 25, I have a new respect for Geekvape. I bought the Kylin 1st and thought that it would be my favorite RTA but the wicking is just to finicky When I received the Ammit 25 I knew that it was my favorite RTA ever. It's definitely my EDV RTA.
I have a lot of respect for Vandy Vape too..theyre affordable and they work with a lot of people which is cool..

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
btw you'll prob hear from me most in the trading posts and in the advocacy threads..never know tho.. i may pop up else

I have a lot of respect for Vandy Vape too..theyre affordable and they work with a lot of people which is cool..

I just wish they would answer the email I sent to support about the leaking issues I have with the Kylin !!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome back :cheers:

VU Sponsors