Become a Patron!

hey guys is vapor lounge legit? also wich mods have kick

dr_hammer

Member For 4 Years
has anyone ever used vapor lounge? also i use to own a modefined vapor mod but lost it and im trying to find a vapor mod that has a good kick?

not sure why some mods are different but even at the same settings some seem to give more umph. i bought a vaporesso gen and wasn't really impressed with it. wich mods have a good kick? i know the modefined made by same people as dna was great for 50 bucks there about preferably

is geek vape and lost vape the same?

thanks

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
has anyone ever used vapor lounge? also i use to own a modefined vapor mod but lost it and im trying to find a vapor mod that has a good kick?

not sure why some mods are different but even at the same settings some seem to give more umph. i bought a vaporesso gen and wasn't really impressed with it. wich mods have a good kick? i know the modefined made by same people as dna was great for 50 bucks there about preferably

is geek vape and lost vape the same?

thanks

No those two companies aren't the same.

I just received a Modefined Lyra yesterday. Wetvapes has them on clearance for $24.99. You might want to grab one. Put something with it to go over $30 and you'll get free shipping.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vapor Lounge seems to be quite above board. They have seven shops in WA, two in ID. You can always inquire with the BBB about a business. If there's any issues regarding said business they would know, also have local chapters in most CONUS, HI. Worse case, ask a state's attorney general about a business, they can let you know if there's any trouble. And then if a business has an Inter-webs front end you can be sure places like Reddit, Stack Exchange, will also likely have negative reviews/feedback from customers.

VU Sponsors