Become a Patron!

Hey guys

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry for the shaky introduction in the other thread. I hope all are well. I am 28 years old as of next month,and have been looking at vaping for several months now as an alternative to the occasional smoking i do,as well as just a way to calm down and relax. ive only been off and on taking a cig here or there for the last half a year or so. I know its bad,so am hoping eventually once i have money to get into this or have enough money to buy a couple of vapeboxes and try my luck as it were.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here. Good luck to you!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to meet you

earthtograce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, no worries. Enter some contests! I'm on a budget too ( I have two little kiddies to take care of) but if I come across anything I'll think of you :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome, no worries. Enter some contests! I'm on a budget too ( I have two little kiddies to take care of) but if I come across anything I'll think of you :)
That is an excellent suggestion! I've won a few tanks, mods, and a boatload of juice on the contest here on VU. Another thing to think about is watching some of the casts on VU Live, as almost all of the shows have random give aways.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Flamewolf and warm welcome to VU. You are in the right place to learn all that is vaping. Hope to see you around.:wave:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
out of curiousity, what are your current smoking habits? (frequency/ strength)? you had mentioned something in the other thread about possibly no nic, but my personal experience would be that you would not be setting yourself up for success there - but that is simply my opinion... this forum does have some very decent people and if you are somewhat serious about trying to quit, you will find some assistance

keep in mind, there is more to it than just getting a cheap starter set up and quitting smoking - but the desire to kick the stinksticks is where it all starts

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Flame and welcome to the V/U family. I smoked for 48+ year up to 3 1/2 packs a day, the day I started vaping I quit the stinkies and never looked back. That was over 3 years ago. YOU can do it buddy

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
heya - i would think maybe a nautilus or nautilus mini - great little MTL tank, very decent flavor, very durable

flamewolf6

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What coils would i need with them? what would allow me to keep the wattage down lower bout 25-30? or am i not looking at that this point.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What coils would i need with them? what would allow me to keep the wattage down lower bout 25-30? or am i not looking at that this point.
aspire nautilus coils or triton mini coils both fit that tank, i believe - and you would actually be in the 10-20w range, likely :) (depending on actual ohm rating on coil and preferences)

vapefu

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on making the move and welcome to the community!

VU Sponsors