Become a Patron!

Hey guys

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping a few months. I have recently got frustrated with vaping thou until black Friday. I. Have had serious issues with both mods and tanks. So after dishing out alot of money I learned something. Don't be cheap the first time. I bought kangertech, the istick pico, vapresso mod and tank and have been disappointed. I decided to give it 1 final try Friday and bought the smok alien mod and both the smok tfv8 tank and the aspire cleito tank. I am now finally 100% happy vaping. So advice I give do be cheap at the start but something good and stick with it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Don't be cheap** buy something good the first time. I've been drinking so my bad.

Drunk vaping, lol

You'll fit in just fine around here - agree with your don't be cheap conclusion, btw

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been vaping a few months. I have recently got frustrated with vaping thou until black Friday. I. Have had serious issues with both mods and tanks. So after dishing out alot of money I learned something. Don't be cheap the first time. I bought kangertech, the istick pico, vapresso mod and tank and have been disappointed. I decided to give it 1 final try Friday and bought the smok alien mod and both the smok tfv8 tank and the aspire cleito tank. I am now finally 100% happy vaping. So advice I give do be cheap at the start but something good and stick with it.
I'm glad you found something that works for you. :vino:

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any ideal what if any tank/rba/rta can be used at 220watts? I want to run this bitch to its max. Im happy with the smok tank for sure but still I have more power and don't know how to take advantage of it

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Any ideal what if any tank/rba/rta can be used at 220watts? I want to run this bitch to its max. Im happy with the smok tank for sure but still I have more power and don't know how to take advantage of it

You will need to learn to build your own coils to get a decent vape at that high of a wattage.

Few people actually vape that hot and rarely for any length of time.

VU Sponsors