Become a Patron!

Hey Mate!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd suggest something like a pod system since that'll be the closest to a cigarette for you. Tons if if pods out there. The breeze2 works well from what I here. I like the sourin air pod myself. Get some higher nicotine juice to try. Maybe 18mg. Not sure how much you smoke a day. But you want to keep the cravinfc of no cigs down with the vape. others will chime in I'm sure. Best of luck to you and welcome to the Vu.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Do you have access to a variety of gear from shops or online? Are looking to mimic smoking or open to a different type of draw? Looking for a smaller size? Would you like to keep it simple?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU HKKH :wave:

Lots of great options out there these days

The closest I know of to a real cigarette is the Juul pod system

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. Do you have access to a variety of gear from shops or online? Are looking to mimic smoking or open to a different type of draw? Looking for a smaller size? Would you like to keep it simple?
Hi mate, i'm looking to try different typr of draw, somthing different with smoking. I heard some kind of product can adjust or can be customized. simple is great but i like to get the fancy one. Have you heard the brand called coilart? one of my Friends suggest me, but i dont know it is a good brand to start?

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
I'd suggest something like a pod system since that'll be the closest to a cigarette for you. Tons if if pods out there. The breeze2 works well from what I here. I like the sourin air pod myself. Get some higher nicotine juice to try. Maybe 18mg. Not sure how much you smoke a day. But you want to keep the cravinfc of no cigs down with the vape. others will chime in I'm sure. Best of luck to you and welcome to the Vu.
Thanks Mate!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hi mate, i'm looking to try different typr of draw, somthing different with smoking. I heard some kind of product can adjust or can be customized. simple is great but i like to get the fancy one. Have you heard the brand called coilart? one of my Friends suggest me, but i dont know it is a good brand to start?
I was the same way, didn’t want to mimic a smoke. Only coil art I have is a dripper and it's great but not for a new vaper. I would suggest a kit to keep it easy. Have a budget?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried your friends? Or any other set up that you think you like? If so, what was the name (not brand) of the atomizer?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not hawking someone's product when I tell you this. I gave a few different set-ups. I vape DTL mostly 3mg nic. I can get great flavor and good clouds. But this is not my priority. I am a dual user still struggling with cigs. Now here is the deal. I tried a Juul and it made me cough and choke. The flavor was so-so at best. So on this forum I won a Renova Zero. A fellow member PIF'd me a bottle of 30 mg nic salts. Now this is just me. But with the 30 mg Nic salt I can use the Renova Zero. And I have drastically reduced my cigs. Like 3-4 a day. This Renova lets me do direct lung hits as well as mouth too lung hits. I find it very satisfying and it has helped me eliminate the cigs altogether. Again I tried the jewel as well as other cig alikes and for whatever reason this seems to be working the best. It is a very well-made device and produces a very decent Cloud considering. Which I suppose adds to the psychological effects form I need for a cigarette. Not a do boy for this company but I have had it for about a month and I love my other units and blow tremendous clouds what's your very satisfying. But I am able to curb my nicotine craving with this little device. Which I may add is very solidly and unexpectedly built. Just my two cents brother good luck. And May the force be with you.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
Have you tried your friends? Or any other set up that you think you like? If so, what was the name (not brand) of the atomizer?
No, but he said Coilart have new product is launching called LUX 200 Kit, new design and have chip customized function.looks quite fancy. i would like to try, but just not sure it is suitable for me as a new vaper.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
I am not hawking someone's product when I tell you this. I gave a few different set-ups. I vape DTL mostly 3mg nic. I can get great flavor and good clouds. But this is not my priority. I am a dual user still struggling with cigs. Now here is the deal. I tried a Juul and it made me cough and choke. The flavor was so-so at best. So on this forum I won a Renova Zero. A fellow member PIF'd me a bottle of 30 mg nic salts. Now this is just me. But with the 30 mg Nic salt I can use the Renova Zero. And I have drastically reduced my cigs. Like 3-4 a day. This Renova lets me do direct lung hits as well as mouth too lung hits. I find it very satisfying and it has helped me eliminate the cigs altogether. Again I tried the jewel as well as other cig alikes and for whatever reason this seems to be working the best. It is a very well-made device and produces a very decent Cloud considering. Which I suppose adds to the psychological effects form I need for a cigarette. Not a do boy for this company but I have had it for about a month and I love my other units and blow tremendous clouds what's your very satisfying. But I am able to curb my nicotine craving with this little device. Which I may add is very solidly and unexpectedly built. Just my two cents brother good luck. And May the force be with you.
Thanks Bro! i wil get Renova zero to try!!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If durable is on the must have list might look into getting an Aegis Legend, dual 18650, so you would need charger and 4 batteries. The Vaporesso NRG or Cascade tanks would be good as they both have extensive coil options for you to explore and find your own sweet spot. Another durable device would be the Smoant Battlestar, also dual 18650. This is an older mod you could get at a cheaper price. If you want an internal battery device take a look at the Aegis Mini or Drag mini.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
If durable is on the must have list might look into getting an Aegis Legend, dual 18650, so you would need charger and 4 batteries. The Vaporesso NRG or Cascade tanks would be good as they both have extensive coil options for you to explore and find your own sweet spot. Another durable device would be the Smoant Battlestar, also dual 18650. This is an older mod you could get at a cheaper price. If you want an internal battery device take a look at the Aegis Mini or Drag mini.
Thanks Bro, you r quite professional.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Not a bro.;) Hope it helps. There are many choices, see what catches your eye and watch a few videos. I would advise steering clear of smok mods. Quality control is pretty sketchy.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
Not a bro.;) Hope it helps. There are many choices, see what catches your eye and watch a few videos. I would advise steering clear of smok mods. Quality control is pretty sketchy.
Oh sorry. Yes, do you have any reviewer or youtuber you trust can suggest me?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Oh sorry. Yes, do you have any reviewer or youtuber you trust can suggest me?
For a quick look I like Mike Vapes. I also like GrimmGreen for short reviews. If I'm interested enough to think about a purchase I watch DJlsb vapes. Legion vapes has a few good info videos for new vapers. I like Vaping Bogan too. YT reviews are good for close up looks and seeing how user friendly a device's menu is. When you learn how you prefer to vape you'll gravitate to the reviewers that are closer to your style. For now I'd find a couple kits you think you might like and watch several different reviews on them.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year
For a quick look I like Mike Vapes. I also like GrimmGreen for short reviews. If I'm interested enough to think about a purchase I watch DJlsb vapes. Legion vapes has a few good info videos for new vapers. I like Vaping Bogan too. YT reviews are good for close up looks and seeing how user friendly a device's menu is. When you learn how you prefer to vape you'll gravitate to the reviewers that are closer to your style. For now I'd find a couple kits you think you might like and watch several different reviews on them.
WOW! Thanks a lot!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
WOW! Thanks a lot!

Hi welcome to the forum:wave:

We have all different categories of written and video reviews on the forum as:

Written Review Section:

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/written-reviews.72/

This is the mods and starter kit section:

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/mods-pvs.77/

Video Review Sections:

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/video-reviews.80/

mods and starter kit section:

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/mods-pvs.85/

There are many choices out there so it can be quite overwhelming.

There are plenty of very helpful people around to help you out if you have any questions.

HKKH

Member For 1 Year

Written Review Section:

Video Review Sections:

There are plenty of very helpful people around to help you out if you have any questions.
Cool! Thanks Bro!

Written Review Section:

Video Review Sections:

Great! Thank you warm welcome to the forum. :)

CoilART.vape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor

Written Review Section:

Video Review Sections:

Awesome, thanks man

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@HKKH , you might want to look here for that Luxe mod your friend was talking about. Two different ones and not sure which was being suggested. The company making them is Vaporesso. What of read about them in recent times seems to indicate their doing real good.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I love Steve/Legion Vapes. He helped me so much when I started. You’re the only other vaper I’ve met who watches him.
And LV is honest with his reviews, which is great. And he has those intro vids about nic levels etc to help beginners. He rocks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy and welcome. If you stick around you’ll meet great ppl and get started on your vaping journey. :)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@HKKH , you might want to look here for that Luxe mod your friend was talking about. Two different ones and not sure which was being suggested. The company making them is Vaporesso. What of read about them in recent times seems to indicate their doing real good.
that's a different mod

http://www.coilart.net/

coilart make the lux200. I won one here in a giveaway

the stock firmware is A. terrible, and B. dangerous (over discharges batteries) so you'll want tp upgrade that

and, you'll want a good deal of RAM to run the firmware updater, since it hogs

i think the OP posted last year, but just for anyone looking, since it was necrobumped anyway

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
that's a different mod

the stock firmware is A. terrible, and B. dangerous (over discharges batteries) so you'll want tp upgrade that

i think the OP posted last year, but just for anyone looking, since it was necrobumped anyway

Is that why I got a notification about someone needing help in CBD and no one was there too?

I got the Aroma day before yesterday. Yay. Jerry threw in a free bottle of Beatle Juice. Really like that and the Dvap.
I sighed out loud not on purpose after a few hits, so I guess I liked it!
Have a good weekend, man.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What’s ironic is that everyone is being helpful andOP hasn’t been heard of since 2018. It’s great actually.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
that's a different mod

Ah alright. Well I sit corrected then.

This ^ we need to stop, necro-whatever of old threads. It does though prove my theory that manipulation on forums exist, and likely to engage folks. Or maybe it don't prove my theory and I'm just hallucinating, delusional. Although the PA for the psychologist today said I'm sane, albeit the nuttiest sane person she knows and further explained that my sanity is the problem.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah alright. Well I sit corrected then.

This ^ we need to stop, necro-whatever of old threads. It does though prove my theory that manipulation on forums exist, and likely to engage folks. Or maybe it don't prove my theory and I'm just hallucinating, delusional. Although the PA for the psychologist today said I'm sane, albeit the nuttiest sane person she knows and further explained that my sanity is the problem.

I actually followed them to some not bad posts and saw a pic of a blingy Hello Kitty vape pen!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No, but he said Coilart have new product is launching called LUX 200 Kit, new design and have chip customized function.looks quite fancy. i would like to try, but just not sure it is suitable for me as a new vaper.
I have a lux 200. Its nice. Nor real complaints

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a blingy Hello Kitty vape pen!

That'll be all I need, my wife seeing such a thing and deciding she needs to vape. *chuckles* Had a pleasant day, today. We went to our local Shoney's. There was a paper on the entrance door stating they needed to fill ten different positions.

She laughed and told me I could work as a bus boy. After we had eaten I asked her why not. She laughed again, "I won't let you work here. I got my standards for you." Seems they are always having turn over in staffing. Makes a person wonder why.

Her interview left her not able to tell if she gotten the job. Told me it was conducted by a three panelist group, two ladies and one man. She noticed the ladies giving what she thought were "good head bobs" and scribbling notes to some of her responses to the questions. "We'll let you know around September," they told her.

Think we about half decided we'll stay in the apartment here, until we for sure have enough put back to get our own home. She told me it was fine that I kept the place cleaned up. Told her when we get a home I'll need her to pitch in just a little.

She just "hmph-ed" me and asked, "who do you think you are?" I think it'll be alright though. I explained I might be busy with hobby farming and not quite keep up the housework to par. She told me that would alright. She wants me growing her green beans as we do eat plenty of them. :) I'm planning on growing brown beans, onion, peppers too for some Trinity Beans.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That'll be all I need, my wife seeing such a thing and deciding she needs to vape. *chuckles* Had a pleasant day, today. We went to our local Shoney's. There was a paper on the entrance door stating they needed to fill ten different positions.

She laughed and told me I could work as a bus boy. After we had eaten I asked her why not. She laughed again, "I won't let you work here. I got my standards for you." Seems they are always having turn over in staffing. Makes a person wonder why.

Her interview left her not able to tell if she gotten the job. Told me it was conducted by a three panelist group, two ladies and one man. She noticed the ladies giving what she thought were "good head bobs" and scribbling notes to some of her responses to the questions. "We'll let you know around September," they told her.

Think we about half decided we'll stay in the apartment here, until we for sure have enough put back to get our own home. She told me it was fine that I kept the place cleaned up. Told her when we get a home I'll need her to pitch in just a little.

She just "hmph-ed" me and asked, "who do you think you are?" I think it'll be alright though. I explained I might be busy with hobby farming and not quite keep up the housework to par. She told me that would alright. She wants me growing her green beans as we do eat plenty of them. :) I'm planning on growing brown beans, onion, peppers too for some Trinity Beans.

Your posts always make me :giggle:, so I can only really read them at home. You could make Morpheus or Neo beans too!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You could make Morpheus or Neo beans too!!

I was thinking more of the series of spaghetti westerns staring Terrance Hill & Bud Spencer. They Call Me Trinity, Trinity Is Still My Name, there was a third in the Trinity series but can not ever recall it. They were also in Boot Hill & Terrance Hill plays opposite Henry Fonda in My Name Is Nobody.

Terrance Hill once posted a recipe for the beans they ate in the Trinity series movies. I call them Trinity Beans due to them being featured in those movies. Hill is also quite fond of eating apples both on screen and off. I wasn't exactly thinking of The Matrix. Maybe The Matrix movies would have been better having beans in them.

"Oh no! I ate the same bean," Neo says.

"Wait, was it the same bean or just one that seemed the same," Switch asks.

"No, it was same bean. I can tell because my farts smell the same," Neo replies.

"Hang on! Glitch in the system, run," Trinity yells as they take off.

Possibly agent Smiths could have shot them with bean bullets. "I'm going to fill you full of beans!"

Well enough of this so late today. I'm craving beans too much, will end up having a nightmare about singing and dancing raisins. Not sure how, or why it happens that way, but it does. I know, I'll clear my mind by looking at furniture porn.

VU Sponsors