Become a Patron!

Hey, New guy from Vancouver Island, Canada

Just found this forum, looks great and hello to all members. Only about 6-7 months when it becomes LEGAL here in Canada. Will start the celebration Now!
Gary

Last edited:

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greets canuck and welcome to VU! I'd be thrilled too, but I should say with respect that we don't talk about certain things here in an effort to keep Mrs. Grundy happy. There Are plenty of threads in our other sections/forums about CBD or is it CBN juice? I can't afford it myself. :cloud:

edit: I may have misunderstood. Perhaps canuck means vaping regular juice. Whichever, we got's the info! :)

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

Don't know much about CBD oil.

But once the decision was made by Joe and Tyger to allow discussion I have done some research.

I may be wrong, but the research that I did with CBD oil and vaping really didn't show much benefit.

If you want to use the stuff, put a couple of drops under your tongue and start from there.

Brother Bob

Member For 4 Years
Just found this forum, looks great and hello to all members. Only about 6-7 months when it becomes LEGAL here in Canada. Will start the celebration Now!
Gary
Welcome and glad you joined.
Been to Vancouver Island and did tea and the gardens among many other sites. Well worth the trip.

VU Sponsors