Become a Patron!

Hey VU ! Coilart here, and we would like to introduce our new DPRO 133 Premium Kit !

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Hello vapors ,

Our team is back from the Las Vegas expo (lucky ducks) where they revealed some awesome things and now I can finally share with you guys!

MAGE RTA
First up is the 24mm MAGE RTA. This tank has hit the hands of some reviewers and they absolutely love it. It features topfill, a Velocity style fixed deck and a 3.5ml capacity. This tank is a flavor and cloud beast, I know that I want one, or two, or three...
TN118hi.png

FL2kcfF.png

ftRtc2r.png

NEW COILS
You asked, we listened. We're adding Cleito, TFV4, and Crown compatible coils to our lineup! But wait, that's not all. We now have CTNOTCH coils for every type we make!
4kToIBb.png

oWVAZEu.jpg

ROUND 2

Round 2 of our first Reddit exclusive contest is still running. If you were a winner of the first round and have not received your winnings, they're on the way. You can also email [email protected] for more details on tracking.

Here is the winners of CoilART Round 1 Giveaway :

@eris667
@Ramsay Bolton
@axelbeam
@doc_iguana
@mac63
@Ding
@Morfio
@Dawn0810
@reddhott
@Roadtrip635
@Manimal3497
@OhmzRaw
@vapinange23
@djkokalis
@Bigbob2322

The origial thread : http://vapingunderground.com/threads/giveaway-win-coilart-free-ceramic-coil-ends-4-19-2016.223665/

STAY TUNED
I'll update you when there are more details on where to get the MAGE RTA and all of our coils. More exciting giveaways are coming as well!
In the meantime, check our webpage http://CoilArt.net, on Instagram, Facebook and any other social media @OfficialCoilArt for more pictures and teasers.

We love you , VUG fam!

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soooo....where can you buy them? Are the Herakles coils compatible with the Herakles Plus or do you only have Herakles compatible coils? Are you going to use the same resistances as the authentic coil manufacturers do or will you make a more diverse resistance range?

Id love to see some 0.2 ohm Herakles Plus kanthal coils and some 0.25 Subtank Mini kanthal coils, and some TFV4 triple coils in the 0.2 range. Especially if they are competitively priced.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Soooo....where can you buy them? Are the Herakles coils compatible with the Herakles Plus or do you only have Herakles compatible coils? Are you going to use the same resistances as the authentic coil manufacturers do or will you make a more diverse resistance range?

Id love to see some 0.2 ohm Herakles Plus kanthal coils and some 0.25 Subtank Mini kanthal coils, and some TFV4 triple coils in the 0.2 range. Especially if they are competitively priced.
You can check the website : www.coilart.net

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea...no where on there is there anything clickable or anything leading to a storefront or any kind of sales page. In fact, if I didnt know any better Id think its a site made to get peoples personal info through a get free samples "survey"...which I now very much regret filling out lol

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Yea...no where on there is there anything clickable or anything leading to a storefront or any kind of sales page. In fact, if I didnt know any better Id think its a site made to get peoples personal info through a get free samples "survey"...which I now very much regret filling out lol
Haahaa .... did you fill our the form ? We have announced two batch of free sample client list on our Instagram : @officialcoilart
Maybe you are the lucky one

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor

The coils can only compatible with Herakles , not Herakles plus . We can provide more choice than authentic coil manufacturers . One coil kit include 15 different kinds of coils . Also include the 0.2 ohm kanthal coils . Maybe you can check the form below .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
If people can't buy them NOW, why are you advertising them?

Tell us where we can buy them or no one will care about your coils.
Do not worry , the distributors and vapor shops will begin to sell them soon .And i will keep you know the latest news .
If you want to test them now , do not hesitate to join our Instagram giveaway activities Or fill the free sample form in our website .Instagram : @officialcoilart

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do not worry , the distributors and vapor shops will begin to sell them soon .And i will keep you know the latest news .
If you want to test them now , do not hesitate to join our Instagram giveaway activities Or fill the free sample form in our website .Instagram : @officialcoilart
Well I just filled out the form. If I get them, great.

If not, in all reality, I probably won't remember your company.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Well I just filled out the form. If I get them, great.

If not, in all reality, I probably won't remember your company.
Can you send your e mail address to me ? I will check if we receive your form .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
CoilART Giveaway , get enough free coils for whole 2016 vaping

Every lucky winner can get 25pcs FREE coils:
1 pack Ceramic coil (5pcs)
1 pack Kanthal coil (5pcs)
1 set Coil Kit (1pack TC Combo + 1pack Clapton Combo + 1pack Twisted Combo)

TC Combo: Ti, Ni200, NiTi Clapton, TiNi Clapton, 316L SS Clapton
CLAPTON Combo: Tiger, 24GA Clapton, 26GA Clapton, Alien Clapton, Fused Clapton
TWISTED Combo: Hive, Twisted, Mix Twisted, Flat Twisted, Quad Twisted

Now onto the simple rules!
1. Must be following @officialcoilart on INS.
2. Must repost this post and
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\D{LC~5%S)OHX5LU35B59PEQ.png
tag 5 friends
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\D{LC~5%S)OHX5LU35B59PEQ.png
and use hashtag #officialcoilart
3. Must be 18 or older
C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\J2Q%7Y@ZFNP)`]ZQFGA~Y9J.png
10 winners will be announced on March 30th, 2016.
Good luck everyone and vape on !!!

Do you want to be the lucky one ? Vape on ! Join us :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
To bad I find instagram to be one of the most unfriendly social platforms around. I guess that will leave me out of this contest as I find it a nightmare to do anything but follow someone on instagram.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
To bad I find instagram to be one of the most unfriendly social platforms around. I guess that will leave me out of this contest as I find it a nightmare to do anything but follow someone on instagram.
Haha , if you do not have Instagram , check our website .( www.coilart.net ) Fill the free sample form , and you will get a chance for free sample .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Join the Instagram giveaway activities OR website free sample activities . The third batch of CoilART website free sample client list will be announced on 20th , March . Vape on !

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where would the announcement be announced?

By the way, I don't know about everyone else but not one of your images is showing up for me.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So we would need to follow you on FB or instagram to know if we won.
We can enter on your site but that's useless unless we follow.
Awesome!

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
if you want to know about our products , check the youtube vapin heathen, he make the vapor review for us

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
So we would need to follow you on FB or instagram to know if we won.
We can enter on your site but that's useless unless we follow.
Awesome!
haha .... we will reply your within 24 hours if you fill the form .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's cool, so no following required to enter or be notified.
I still use a tobeco super tank with triton coils but have mostly moved on to the crown... as far as tanks go. But I would pull the super tank off the shelf and throw your triton coil in to try it if I won, thanx for the contest.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Can you see this picture ? The first batch of CoilART free sample client list :

ChRK3k6LQATD_JkY3P182gVXccgimGEg1SfO3WHKe7w

Last edited:

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I thought you were going to send me a few samples?

Why spend my money on something if I'm not sure it is any good?
Ha ha~ Join our giveaway activities , you will have chance to get free samples .
Announced date : 1th,10th,20th each month
If you are not the lucky one , and still want to try our coils , you can buy from 3fvapor.com
It depend on you .

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ha ha~ Join our giveaway activities , you will have chance to get free samples .
Announced date : 1th,10th,20th each month
If you are not the lucky one , and still want to try our coils , you can buy from 3fvapor.com
It depend on you .
No, it depended on YOU. Factory made coils work just fine. I have not heard anyone claim your coils are better, so why would we pay any attention to you and your company?

Doesn't make a difference to me anyway. I'm not about to spend my money, wait a month for the coils, and find out they are ok or just plain crap. If your coils were so great, where are the rave reviews? I'm not hearing them......

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
No, it depended on YOU. Factory made coils work just fine. I have not heard anyone claim your coils are better, so why would we pay any attention to you and your company?

Doesn't make a difference to me anyway. I'm not about to spend my money, wait a month for the coils, and find out they are ok or just plain crap. If your coils were so great, where are the rave reviews? I'm not hearing them......

Here is the review links :

User review :

Do you know the big vapor reviewer Rip trippers ? He will making the review for us soon .
There are already two batch of free sample clients received our coils , some of them shared our coils on Instagram , facebook and forum . Some of them are making the videos for us .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who are the winners from the 1st, 10th & 20th? Any from this forum? Probably not unless they followed or shared. Your other contest thread said following or sharing is not required and we would be notified if we won. I'm not holding my breath.

This contest is useless, the free sample is useless. Rip tripper is a shill and bought by the companies he reviews for so I don't pay attention to what he is yelling about.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wonder how much Rip will make for doing the coilart vid?

The people who will be spending their money, are not getting free samples, so that tells me how great these coils are not.

Like I told them in the beginning, send us a free sample, or they will simply be forgotten. I have no reason to buy unknown coils from and unknown supplier without a sample to see if they are worth a dime. I already KNOW factory coils are good and they work.

People in China must believe Americans are complete idiots that will throw their money at any piece of crap that China pumps out.

Did the form , I'd love to see more stainless steel 316 temp control friendly options with the top threading for supertanks

VU Sponsors