Become a Patron!

Hey VU ! Coilart here, and we would like to introduce our new DPRO 133 Premium Kit !

Got your samples ,especially the Ceramics . Right now I'm using the Hive coil in my Triton, and its kicking ass. You have new tanks coming out as well?

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Did the form , I'd love to see more stainless steel 316 temp control friendly options with the top threading for supertanks
Great ! Remember to send your e mail address to me .Keep following us .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Got your samples ,especially the Ceramics . Right now I'm using the Hive coil in my Triton, and its kicking ass. You have new tanks coming out as well?
Hi John , Glad to hear that ! If you like our coils , remember to share them to your friends .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
The second batch of free sample client list , can you see it ?

VMLpXEZXk6_ReULwPjNP5UIS14WxbS7GOCM7Iok9Qbg

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
The third batch of CoilART free sample client list , are you there ?
r1NCeQc9JXfniJdWt1bmB06SKaQt0em2_7m-yeI79Gs

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, what do you know... got a PM that I won coils. I stand corrected :oops:

Thanx for the chance to try your coils! They are pretty inexpensive too.

Last edited:

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Well, what do you know... got a PM that I won coils. I stand corrected :oops:

Thanx for the chance to try your coils! They are pretty inexpensive too.
Try it , then you will know the quality .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great value at $10-$14 (corrected) for 5 coils if they work as well as the video reviewers say. I'll dust my super tank mini off to try them in :D

Hopefully you get more interest in making a crown coil, that tank is fantastic too.

Last edited:

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Great value at $10 for 5 coils if they work as well as the video reviewers say. I'll dust my super tank mini off to try them in :D

Hopefully you get more interest in making a crown coil, that tank is fantastic too.
Yes , we will launch the crown coil soon .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
WE WANT YOU !!!

We will be attending the ECC VPX SHOW.

For those of you out of the loop: The Vape Exhibit is happening in Las Vegas May 20-22, 2016!

Now, here's where you come in, we need 2-3 volunteers to help us with our own showcase.

Do you want to join us?

Requirements :
  1. Experienced in vapor products (you don't have to own everything, just have a good solid knowledge all around).

2. Desire to share our products with other people.

3. Be willing to help CoilART

4. Be in Las Vegas area during the expo of course
Reward:

CoilART New products including coils and tanks. (We can't reveal everything here silly)
CoilART T shirt and Cap .

If you are interested in joining us for this expo and perhaps future appearances, please send us an email at [email protected] to introduce yourself. Including a photo of yourself with your gear would be a bonus!

To everyone:

We want to see your faces too! Please visit us if you're attending the expo. We want to share our products with you and hear your thoughts. If we get enough fans joining then we have a great party planned for our followers!

Don't forget about the chance to win free samples on our website www.coilart.net Drawings happen on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of every month. Our giveaway winners have their prizes on the way to them which means more chances for you to win in Round 2!

Thanks everyone, have a great evening!

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Hey guys !

Here at CoilArt we are really thankful for the support VU has shown us. We browse VU pretty frequently, and we are big fans of this community!

Now that we've got that out of the way, the new DPRO 133 Premium Kit! http://www.coilart.net/dpro-133-kit

DPRO 133 Self introduction:

Hi Fam, I'm DPRO 133. Maybe you can regard me as a mech mod with regular protection. Normally I work with dual battery in parallel, But I can also work with only one battery! I performance like a mech mod, Battery voltage full power output - simple, straight, powerful and no delay. And I also have regular box mod's protection: short-circuit protection, battery "+" and "-" install protection and etc. My body is made of aluminium anodizing and top bottom caps are gun metal. My net weight is less than 100grams. Total weight with DPRO RDA is only 130grams.I'm a very light and small guy. my 3D size is 84.5mm x 44mm x 28mm.You'll feel my comfortable and soft body when you hold on hand.

Specifications:

*84.5mm x 44mm x 28mm

*Dual battery in parallel

*Battery voltage output (4.2V-3.5V)

*0.08ohm low resistance support

*Aluminium anodizing body

*24K gold plated fire connection

*Internal self-adjustable connect pin

*Features self-adjusting battery contact

*Color: Black, Red, Silver, Golden, Blue, Purple

Package Includes:

* 1 X DPRO 133

* 1 X DPRO RDA

* 1 X BF PIN

* 2 X COTTON

* 2 X FUSED CLAPTON COIL

* 1 X ALLEN KEY

* 1 X ACCESSORIES BAG

There have a quick view video can check here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BawZjMtn_gg/?taken-by=indyvape

**Available Finishes:**

* Black, Red, Silver, Golden, Blue, Purple

We really hope you enjoy it ! By the way What do you think about this kit? Any suggestions or question?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I greet and wish you a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors