Become a Patron!

Hey Y'All from GA

Steve St

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I am 44 yrs old, married for 18yrs to a great woman who never smoked anything and have an almost 17yr old son who's friends think it's funny and cool that I switched to vaping. We are originally from Minnesota, but moved to Georgia in 2004, hence going from Y'All to all. I had smoked for 30yrs, yes since I was 14 and stopped for a total of 2yrs in that time. I tried vaping a couple years ago, but never made it past gas station vape devices and never walked into a vape shop. This time in June I decided to give it another try, so over a two week period I used a Blue e-cig and weaned off my last pack and a half of Pall Malls and had my last cigarette on 7/7/17 at a rest area in Iowa and haven't touched them since. Over the next 3 weeks I used the Blue and a Vapin pen, but knew there had to be more or better and this time when I got home(I travel 2 1/2 weeks at a time for work) my wife and I went to a vape shop near my house and was I glad I did. Thankfully I ran into a 20yr old who LOVES to vape and after a little chat he suggested a Smok Stick V8 and we vaped some samples of juice and I walked out very happy because I thought I had a chance this time. After getting started on this sub-ohm device (I love the sensation in my throat and lungs, plus the blow out is great) when I came home and told my wife about the last few weeks before I left for my next trip she surprised me with getting me a Sigelei Kaos Spectrum and a TFV8 tank as an early b-day present since I won't be home again until after the day and I have been chucking clouds since on both devices. This time I am not worried about failure as I love this new hobby over the previous dirty habit and as a result of me not smoking for 8 weeks tomorrow others that I work with are joining me...so great to influence others...ya know if he can do it so can I thing....thanks VU for this forum, it is a blast and the info shared is so important.

Steve St

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, I am 44 yrs old, married for 18yrs to a great woman who never smoked anything and have an almost 17yr old son who's friends think it's funny and cool that I switched to vaping. We are originally from Minnesota, but moved to Georgia in 2004, hence going from Y'All to all. I had smoked for 30yrs, yes since I was 14 and stopped for a total of 2yrs in that time. I tried vaping a couple years ago, but never made it past gas station vape devices and never walked into a vape shop. This time in June I decided to give it another try, so over a two week period I used a Blue e-cig and weaned off my last pack and a half of Pall Malls and had my last cigarette on 7/7/17 at a rest area in Iowa and haven't touched them since. Over the next 3 weeks I used the Blue and a Vapin pen, but knew there had to be more or better and this time when I got home(I travel 2 1/2 weeks at a time for work) my wife and I went to a vape shop near my house and was I glad I did. Thankfully I ran into a 20yr old who LOVES to vape and after a little chat he suggested a Smok Stick V8 and we vaped some samples of juice and I walked out very happy because I thought I had a chance this time. After getting started on this sub-ohm device (I love the sensation in my throat and lungs, plus the blow out is great) when I came home and told my wife about the last few weeks before I left for my next trip she surprised me with getting me a Sigelei Kaos Spectrum and a TFV8 tank as an early b-day present since I won't be home again until after the day and I have been chucking clouds since on both devices. This time I am not worried about failure as I love this new hobby over the previous dirty habit and as a result of me not smoking for 8 weeks tomorrow others that I work with are joining me...so great to influence others...ya know if he can do it so can I thing....thanks VU for this forum, it is a blast and the info shared is so important.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU - and thanks for sharing your inspirational story :wave:

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome great story thanks for sharing :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello & welcome to VU. Love the story. Safe travels.

VU Sponsors