Become a Patron!

Hey y'all

34-year, pack and a half a day, successful quitter. Cigarette free since my 50th birthday four and a half years ago. Yeah me!
Being that I'm on an extremely tight budget, and that I'm increasingly becoming an all around tight-wad, I recently decided to start DIYing juice at home. I started off buying just the things I needed to make a clone recipe of a juice I like but couldn't afford. No one can vape one flavor exclusively, I thought, and encouraged by my success at cloning I purchased a couple additional flavors, then a few more..... and... To be honest, I sometimes lack self control and this is compounded when I lack direction. This is why I know not to go into Home Depot without a list otherwise I will wander around filling a cart with stuff I neither need nor can afford.
And after my most recent shopping spree of Flavour Art concentrates it occurs to me I need a list, and direction. And there you have it.
Oh, howdy.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Vu. We have an extensive diy section here from help to recipes to links to sites for supplies. Hope you enjoy your stay

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Congrats for quitting cigarettes by Vaping!
Glad you signed on.

:wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU and congrats on giving up the smokes :cheers:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

We have a great DIY forum here, but be warned your flavor shopping lists will grow with all the great recipes there!:giggle:

Use the code VU6 at Bull City Flavors to get 6% off your order. https://www.bullcityflavors.com/
Use the code UNDERGROUND10 to get 10% off your order at EcigExpress. https://ecigexpress.com/

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator