Become a Patron!

Hey you crazy kids

My name is Sarah, and I started vaping quite some time ago - I want to say at least two years. I've had three different apparatuses since then. Right now I have a Smok brand vape. I've really enjoyed fruity, candy and tropical flavors; hands down, my favorite juice of all time is Cali Steam - Cali Girls. It's the best watermelon candy juice I've ever had.

I thought I'd join a forum to learn more about the different kinds of vaping machines out there, to get myself better educated and informed about my hobby. I've also noticed that a lot of the juices I get just don't have as good of a flavor as I thought. Basically, I'll try them in the store (or through Zample box, I LOVE that service), bring them home and be disappointed. And I'm sure most of you know that buyer's remorse with vaping is the worst - having a juice that doesn't taste good is awful.

So, I'm hoping to learn more to see if there is anything I can do about that; is it my vape? The juices I pick? The coils? I'm hoping to find out!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Sadie, welcome to VU :wave:

Honestly, it could be any combination of things you mentioned. And also, some juices are just not good. I had to find the ones that matched my taste buds, too. It took me a while, but I finally found a couple that I liked. A little while later, I decided to get into DIY, and haven't turned back since. Mixing done my way, LOL.

We have some great threads in the ejuice discussions section, lots of really great recommendations there. I hope you figure out, soon, what works best for you.

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What really helped me was the variety of juices that I had access too. So as to start you off with a budget friendly way to try out many flavors without going broke I am going to recommend a competitor, https://thedollarejuiceclub.com/

This way you can see what flavor profile suits you the best and then go from there.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Posted in your other thread already. Glad you joined.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :)

VU Sponsors