Become a Patron!

Heya everyone

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone, my name is Jessie, everyone calls me Mishkin, new here and kinda new to vaping, I started to quit smoking, spending way too much on cigarettes, it was around July of this year, I bought a used Pioneer4u ipv d2 for $60 came with a new sigelei ares tank, 2 18650 and the day I bought it I completely cut out cigarettes, it sucked the first few days, those few days turned to weeks and so on.

I only started vaping to quit smoking but now it's become a hobby, so far I've gotten quite a few mods and tanks, let's see how many shall we

Mods

1. Pioneer4u ipv d2
2. Pioneer4u ipv d3
3. Asmodus snowwolf 75w
4. Smok Xcube 2
5. Smok H-Priv 220w
6. Vaporesso Tarot 200vtc

Tanks

1. Sigelei Ares
2. Eleaf ijust 2 tank
3.Smok TFV4 mini
4. Smok baby beast
5. Geekvape Eagle

Wow just writing this makes me go damn....lol
Yesterday I went to my local vape shop and picked up my favorite juice, took the wife with me and she secretly bought me the vaporesso adding to my collection, I like electronics don't judge...lol

With all that bought I've still saved so much money, pretty happy about it too now I'm looking into RTA trying wicking myself, I used the little rta that came with my TFV4 mini and decided to try the geekvape tank, think I should have gotten the griffin instead of the eagle but oh well right?

Welps I'm babbling so I'll cut this off for now, thanks for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mishkin! Welcome to VU! Looks like the vaping bug bit you hard. :giggle: Nice collection! The best thing is that all that money spent for vape stuff doesn't just turn into ashes and stink. :D

Andria

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

It takes a bit experimenting, making your own coils and wicking them properly. However, you are at the right forum, in case you do need some assistance. Mainly lots of good folks around here, in order to help out.

Mishkin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors