Become a Patron!

Heya

Eve, been vaping now for 3 years, I stopped smoking mothers day in 2014. I found out that the carcinogens in regular cigs were the cause of affecting my PTSD and causing me to explode violently. Luckily I never hurt anyone or my family but it scared the hell out of me when I realized it, I drop cigs right then and started vaping cigalikes, moved up to the ego pens, and from there I have been using my IPV2 black edition with a Lemo II tank. Since then my wife said I am a new man.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
5978.jpg

Welcome to the VU

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eve, been vaping now for 3 years, I stopped smoking mothers day in 2014. I found out that the carcinogens in regular cigs were the cause of affecting my PTSD and causing me to explode violently. Luckily I never hurt anyone or my family but it scared the hell out of me when I realized it, I drop cigs right then and started vaping cigalikes, moved up to the ego pens, and from there I have been using my IPV2 black edition with a Lemo II tank. Since then my wife said I am a new man.
Welcome to the VU. i have found that i have little to no panic attacks since i have stopped smoking as well. Who knows how many different ways all those chemicals were affecting us. Glad you made the switch and it has improved not only your health but your mental well being too.

Petyr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is clear that you have made the right decision :) , oh and welcome !

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

VU Sponsors