heyy

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome,,,,,,,,,,,enjoy,,,,,,,,,,,:)

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HEYHEYHEY!!!
tumblr_mpp6qiazSW1s99dcoo1_400.gif

Sigelei100W, orchid, and tons of RDAs. Favorite so far is plume veil and infinity.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!!

Hey OB61887 how is the Sigelei 100w I've been thinking about picking one up. I've got a stingray with a tobh Atty on it I also have a a eleaf I stick with a mini kayfun but my favorite so far is my black hawk with the 454 on it

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
<<<not OB61887......HOWEVER.........I love my Siggy 100! It has stiff competition from my God Box and other assorted non-regulated boxes....but it is amazing kit that will cover pretty much all of the bases.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had an ipv2 and loved it...then realised that it was underpowered. No fault of the device...it's just I sub-ohm at 75w or greater.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you want more than 30 watts, I highly recommend the Sigelei. I use it for my 24 gauge. The thing is solid.

Pros:
Sturdy. I beat mine up very badly, hardly a scratch.
.2 lower limit allows for me to play with my 24 gauge. Still trying to find a dual 22 gauge build that is over .2
Magnetic back plate means you can remove the screws.
Warranty/Customer service. The fire button on mine came out, but not due to damage. I was going to take it apart to put it back in, but instead filed a warranty and sent it back today.

Cons:
Cannot lock wattage settings (I loved that my cana was able to).
No usb charging (with dual 18650s that would take forever though).

draghon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since at the topic of sig100w, thought id share my opinion here too. I have the sig100 v2 for a few weeks, and loving it. Since getting it i havent picked up my stingray. Use it on kayfun for all my all day vape, also on my dripper when i want more clouds. Surprisingly enough, im also enjoying my nautilus w/ bvc coil much better when i used to vape it on my svd. Battery life dependent on your build / settings. Kayfun .6 - .8 build running at around 30w / 5v, gone higher but its my personal sweet spot, i get at least 2 days without charge [chain vape]. Drip mode running 70w+ w/ low builds, youll see that battery go. Personally i havent really gone all the way to draining my battery so i cant truly say how long they last. Can be a little annoying having to adjust the 510 to make connection / getting a flush look when hopping from atty-atty. Just be aware of that reverse threading, so far i havent messed up the original pin it came with. No issues with the fire button, yet, hopefully will not have to experience this haha. Magnetic back plate is holding up very well. Havent used or felt the need to use any of the screws, besides no screws = easy battery swap. Best thing i can say, even on drip mode, i can easily build a higher resistance and still chuck coz of the power it supplies. Safer build but still able to enjoy mech style vapor. No need to go crazy sub ohm, safer and longer batt life.

draghon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops forgot to mention running on vtc4 incase any1 is wondering

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I run a set of balanced VTC 4's in my Wizard Box....everything else runs VTC 5. I have two more sets of 5's coming tomorrow....that will bring me up to 14

draghon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
New vape shop opened up which carries MXJO, thinking of giving it a try since scavenging for vtc5 even 4s can be a pain. Not the type to keep doing online purchase, u can say im the impatient type, in a sense =P.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
New vape shop opened up which carries MXJO, thinking of giving it a try since scavenging for vtc5 even 4s can be a pain. Not the type to keep doing online purchase, u can say im the impatient type, in a sense =P.
I'm blessed that I live 10 minutes away from the largest vape shop in MO....and it carries everything from iSticks to Variant Ti 250's

draghon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice, i envy you. Im at toronto and the closest shop to me is still a few mins ride. Dont get me wrong, theres plenty of shops around now, just not walking distance from where i am and the good batteries tend to fly out so quick. Its like tryin to wack a fly with a tiny stick, takes a few tries before getting it LOL.

VU Sponsors