Become a Patron!

Hi all!

Hi!
I'm Stephanie. I started vaping when my aunt opened her first vape shop in the Detroit area. She used vape to stop smoking completely and that was all it took for her to become a vape ambassador :) I smoked socially in college, but was never really a heavy smoker myself. Although even after I gave up smoking, in times of stress I still craved that feeling that the actual act of smoking had given me. When I discovered vape, I was thrilled. Finally something that was going to give me that feeling and not kill me in the process. I've become something of a "vape crusader" myself. I help run Ohm Top Of The World which is a vape awareness organization. I am mostly the person in charge of researching all the legislation and vaping studies and trying to make sense of them. I help write articles about vape awareness for our OTOTW website and e-zine.

I always love connecting with other members of my vaping family and can't wait to join in on the conversations here. :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Stephanie :vino:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Valbunny

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Steffykaye,
I am very happy to hear that switching to vaping was the little boost you and your aunt needed to completely kick the habit of smoking. Similar to myself, and most others here, I was able to completely quit switching to vaping, I honestly thought I never would quit aha. Anyways hope that you enjoy your stay here and are able to connect with tons and tons of people. ^

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I am mostly the person in charge of researching all the legislation and vaping studies and trying to make sense of them. I help write articles about vape awareness for our OTOTW website and e-zine.

Welcome! I'd like to check out your website & e-zine. Would you post some links?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Steffykaye! Glad to have you in our little group.

VU Sponsors