Hi all

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all, signed up when it first started, but just now getting to posting more lately. I am from NC and have been vaping about a year now, and completely have the bug for it. I smoked pipes and cigars a lot, and did like it, but vaping is a lot more fun and the way i feel compared to smoking is night and day. So many choices in the gear, the flavors, I just can never see going back.

I have completely pasted just not smoking to enthusiast, and just started getting into DIY, which I can tell will become a slight addiction, and not just a way to save bucks. I like cooking so trying to copy some of my favorite juices and coming up with my own nutty recipes is already a blast, and the satisfaction of making something that turns out good is very satisfying. Look forward to chatting and reading as this place grows! :cool:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Love the name

bigbamboob

Silver Contributor
hand_writing.gif

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks much!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome.

And since you used to smoke a pipe, you really need to try some Castle Black from Apocalypse!

Mr Joshua

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome.

And since you used to smoke a pipe, you really need to try some Castle Black from Apocalypse!
I will give it a shot, I love good tobaccos, but I am surprised how much I have switched over to fruity flavors. Castle Black sounds right up my ally though, and I will give it a try.

VU Sponsors