☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can ask me anything and find me at Aspire's official blog.
Question: Can you have some contests here at the VU and use some of your Aspire gear as prizes?
Be sure to post them in the contests forum area.
I've bee using your Aspire Nautilus BVC mini for over a half a year so far and really enjoy it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU Frank, glad you joined up, you can also take a look into getting you own subforum in here, see Smokie for details or click on the link near my banner. Enjoy your stay here:)

Question: Can you have some contests here at the VU and use some of your Aspire gear as prizes?
Be sure to post them in the contests forum area.
I've bee using your Aspire Nautilus BVC mini for over a half a year so far and really enjoy it.
Yes, we have plan for giveaway, and we already launched several giveaways at Staff removed link

Last edited by a moderator:

ecigdotcom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
You can ask me anything and find me at (Removed).
Hey Frank!

Do you guys have any plans to launch any new batteries? Ones that might compete with eleaf istick or IPV4 Temperature control? Or the new Kanger KBOX set that is coming out?

I love your products and would love to see an aspire box mod out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well i am not sure what happened to frank but ... i was curious , who do you guys think would win in a fight , frank vs Victor formerly of isk ? my vote goes to frank but thats prison rules .

VU Sponsors