Become a Patron!

Hi everyone.

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im Kevin just dropping in to quit the real thing and learn and browse. I have been smoking for 30 years and am down to half a pack and the rest vaping. I need a little push to quit. I also budget vape and try to find the best juices at the least amount money lol I went back to school and I am on a budget so if you guys have ideas or tips it would be helpful and I would be grateful.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined -

DIY can be a tightwad's dream come true when it comes to juice

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, vape budget mine is so little I cant see it. Diy is the way to go. I only use rta and rba tanks. Wire cheap if your not buying exotic premade and japanese cotton cost almost nothing.

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, vape budget mine is so little I cant see it. Diy is the way to go. I only use rta and rba tanks. Wire cheap if your not buying exotic premade and japanese cotton cost almost nothing.

Thank you yeah I have been wanting to get away from buying coils and I want to learn how to build and use my own for sure!

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you so much everyone!! What a great way to enter into the forum!

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where do I put in a thread about what happened to me today with my order sitting in San Fran? I cant find a shipping thread anywhere?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you yeah I have been wanting to get away from buying coils and I want to learn how to build and use my own for sure!
Save alot of money. You will need to do some research and ask alot if questions. But if I can do it anyone can.

LittleBird

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! Every analog you don't smoke is an accomplishment! Once you get going, vaping can be much less expensive ... as long as you don't keep buying new toys :)

VU Sponsors