Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone

Guitarded

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I've been here for some time but never posted. I was very active on another Forum where I spent well over a year and came to the realization that due to their policies and the belligerent arrogance of a few, I no longer want any part of membership there. I rendered myself anonymous. No moderator ever took action against me a single time, yet for all intents and purposes I am banned. (No names) They can have their elitist "mixer" clique but I have to say that I established many online relationships with some very nice people that I will miss. I suspect that you will see a lot of them flee here.

I am way past 65 and retired. I smoked for more than 50 years and after many failed attempts to quit, I bought my first vape gear Sept 1 2016. I have not touched a cigarette since. I began DIY mixing shortly thereafter. There are some really great recipes here that I have made.

I live in the north central part of the state of Indiana-istan and actively (as much as I can) fight against their idiotic anti-vape and anti-everything tyranny. Vaping saved my life.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to freedom :wave: and thanks for sharing your story

Guitarded

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, but I have never been a member there. Checked it out several times and said nope, not for me. :)

Guitarded

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Oh my bad. I was certain that's who you meant. Most of us fled from there, LOL.
I suppose it won't hurt anything to say where I was. I was on ELR and its quickly becoming like ecf. Its too bizarre and crazy to get into, but as JuicyLucy said... freedom. I don't want to be involved in all that bickering. A place to share info, interact with like minded people and maybe have a little fun in the process is all I'm after. There is a clique over there that feel like anytime they want to vent their spleen on someone they are entitled to. My take is that if you wouldn't say something to a person's face, don't post it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Guitarded

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A place to share info, interact with like minded people and maybe have a little fun in the process is all I'm after
Well, you landed in the right place for that. I love our DIY section here. I've never been on the forum at ELR.

Guitarded

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Check this out. This is not me but someone I liked who was one of the most active there.
This user is suspended until Feb 1, 3018 9:00 am.
Reason: User asked for account deletion and anonymization.

Maybe a little extreme?

VU Sponsors