Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello All,

I have been smoke free for around 6 years--vaped on everything thing I could get my hands on. Used many forums for a very long time-but just read them as informational. I finally made the plunge to create an account to be a little more interactive.

I picked VU because its less moderated and think information should be shared to the fullest without a candy coating. Mmmm candy, now I wanna vape.

Looking forward to sharing insight and getting feedback.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
Thanks

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
welcome to the Underground Jojo :cheers: jump in and enjoy

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Heya Jojo - glad you joined :wave:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU from your neighbor to the south in Houston. I hope you'll enjoy it here. A lot of good information and fun people.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and Hello from New York @jojosvapes and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Smart move picking the
logo.png

Brother Bob

Member For 4 Years
Hello All,
I have been smoke free for around 6 years--vaped on everything thing I could get my hands on. Used many forums for a very long time-but just read them as informational. I finally made the plunge to create an account to be a little more interactive.
I picked VU because its less moderated and think information should be shared to the fullest without a candy coating. Mmmm candy, now I wanna vape.
Looking forward to sharing insight and getting feedback.
Welcome and glad you joined.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am loving the sites, the knowledge, and support everyone has for each other here.

I wish I would have created a account years back. I am liking VU so much I donated to show support and hopeful helps keep the services going.

My PC locked up during the last stage so I did not even get to comment of how much I love this place :(

Sorry for an off topic question but I am unsure where to post... Does someone know if I will get an email or something about the "members section" and Items I read before donating?

Thanks all and happy vaping!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Usually if you post in the wrong place a moderator will just move it. No big deal.

VU Sponsors