Become a Patron!

Hi from eastern NC!

CrazyCatLady

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for all the great info on this forum! I've learned so much from lurking around here the past month and decided to join in.

I started smoking when I was 16. Through my 25 years of smoking, I've tried to quit many times, using various methods. But I always went back. Even when I started vaping 3.5 years ago(using the pen style of e-cig), I would still find an excuse to smoke from time to time. There isn't a B&M store near me so I never developed a relationship with others to learn and keep up with everything. I thought there were 2 types of styles, the small discreet pen style or the huge box style. I wanted something small and easy to carry.

About 1.5 years ago, my battery gave out while traveling to my parent's house. I found a great B&M store that sold me a kanger nano starter set. I've never looked back and haven't wanted a cigarette since!

Recently, I've been looking for some new flavors, but because of food allergies, I'm limited and there isn't much around without driving over an hour. Thanks to you all here, I've jumped head first into making my own e-juice. Actually, that's how I found this forum.

Thanks again for all the valuable info!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Great to have you Crazy:grumpy:Lady - welcome :wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
glad to have you and your cats here

upload_2017-4-8_10-58-49.png

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome CrazyCatLady! Lot of good people and good experience here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and nice to meet you, glad you are here!!!!
tumblr_o0bu7yBre71rq6lflo1_500_zpscv7mf6dq.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. You've come to the right place if you want to get into DIY, we have lot's of very helpful info here.

CrazyCatLady

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU. You've come to the right place if you want to get into DIY, we have lot's of very helpful info here.
I agree, I've read through most of the sections on making e-juice. I've bought the basics and a bunch of flavors! The recipes have been a great place to start. I love experimenting with different flavor combinations.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground have fun in your vaping adventure
:vino:

VU Sponsors