Become a Patron!

Hi from Germany

Hi,
my Name is Rene aka Weedhunter, 42. I´m vaping since 06/15 and i´m very happy with. I vape mtl and dtl with several atomizers. My favorite for mtl is the flash e vapor v3 and v4. In the mtl section, the search for my perfekt tank is over. I still looking for my perfect rda/rdta. I use the Drop, Pharao RDTA, Goon 1.5 Clone, Kalora, and a velocity clone. They are all nice for me, especelliy the Pharao. RTA i use Kylin, Govad, and Aromamizer Supreme and Plus. Realy nice tanks. I enjoy the Aromamizer most.

In 08/17 i started DIY by signing up ELR and bought a lot of concentrates. Now i mix every single concentrate to learn my flavors. It seems to be a proper way to understand the flavors and make good juices with different flavors. I will see if it works ;-)

I do a lot of reading in the internet about vaping and DIY, because its very exiting and i have a lot of fun.

Hope i can share some thoughts and experience with you.

Greetings
Weedhunter

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Great to have you join us :wave:

DIY is definitely the way to go - better juice once you figure out what you like and the price is unbeatable

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome !!! Yeah , another FEV fan !!!! Its so rare here in the US. My V3s get used all the time.

Glad you still enjoy vaping after all this time, and that you have not stopped learning, there is always something new

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Weedhunter and welcome! I've been interested in German atomizers and have ordered that Ser Glite V2 clone and am interested in trying that, although it is a big beast it looks really interesting. Have you tried that one or the Genelocity? Just curious.

VU Sponsors