Become a Patron!

Hi from indiana

victoryred

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! I'm Todd from indiana. New to the forum but not new to vaping. Started in 2012 to help me quit analogs. First started out with the little e-cig 808 battery and cartomizers, after a while that wasn't cutting it so i switched up to tanks and ego batteries, then VV/VW mods now mech mods and RDAs, etc. etc I mostly vape 0 nic juice now as it's more of a hobby, rebuilding atomizers, trying different coil builds, and trying to make my own juice. I stumbled upon the forum while searching for a clone recipe for perpetual check by 5pawns.. Eagerly waiting on my flavors to come in the mail!!! Currently vaping on some vanilla lemon swirl in my mutation X v2 on the sigelei 150w box mod :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Keep your eyes open and you will see some sales from venders, giveaways, recipes ,and who knows what else.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you here with us!

How are you loving that Siggy?

victoryred

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had it up past 100 watts yet. but I love the option of having the power if/when I need it.. I have a .6 ohm chain coil build in my little boy rda and i rock that at 80 watts, killer flavor from a single coil.. Right now in my mutation im running .1ohm dual parallels at 70 watts fogging up my vape room :D

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! I'm Todd from indiana. New to the forum but not new to vaping. Started in 2012 to help me quit analogs. First started out with the little e-cig 808 battery and cartomizers, after a while that wasn't cutting it so i switched up to tanks and ego batteries, then VV/VW mods now mech mods and RDAs, etc. etc I mostly vape 0 nic juice now as it's more of a hobby, rebuilding atomizers, trying different coil builds, and trying to make my own juice. I stumbled upon the forum while searching for a clone recipe for perpetual check by 5pawns.. Eagerly waiting on my flavors to come in the mail!!! Currently vaping on some vanilla lemon swirl in my mutation X v2 on the sigelei 150w box mod :)
Hey neighbor on our Southern border. It seems like we are always looking for that next order. I always greet the mail man to see what goodies he's bringing me today. I'm with you on the 0 nic, and it has truly become and enjoyable hobby. Vape On!

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vanilla lemon swirl sounds good. I'll have to try that out. Welcome to VU, neighbor!

VU Sponsors