Become a Patron!

Hi from Northern California

Hi and thanks for having me. My name is Pam. I've been vaping for about 8 months. My husband was diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma last May and our journey began a month later when I purchased a kangertech vape pen for him in the hopes he'd quit smoking. Soon after I bought myself a smok22 pen. OMG my lungs were so hammered from over 30 years of smoking, I couldn't handle the smok pen so I went to the vape store and got a kangertech subvox miniC so I could control the wattage. By September he was no longer smoking cigarettes, had surgery to remove the tumor from his lung and all went well. I quit a few weeks later. We've gotten better vape gear as well.
I have moved up to the Segelei Kaos Spectrum and also a Smok ProColor. I primarily use the kaos. Got my hubby the Ijoy Exo P270 and he loves it! I use a fireluke mesh tank on my Spectrum and hubby has the fireluke pro tank. If it weren't for vaping, we'd both still be smoking, even with his cancer, I'm sure. Because we tried every thing else. Looking forward to meeting all of you, as I am still new at this and always looking for advice on things ( like why my procolor won't fire now )

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi and thanks for having me. My name is Pam. I've been vaping for about 8 months. My husband was diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma last May and our journey began a month later when I purchased a kangertech vape pen for him in the hopes he'd quit smoking. Soon after I bought myself a smok22 pen. OMG my lungs were so hammered from over 30 years of smoking, I couldn't handle the smok pen so I went to the vape store and got a kangertech subvox miniC so I could control the wattage. By September he was no longer smoking cigarettes, had surgery to remove the tumor from his lung and all went well. I quit a few weeks later. We've gotten better vape gear as well.
I have moved up to the Segelei Kaos Spectrum and also a Smok ProColor. I primarily use the kaos. Got my hubby the Ijoy Exo P270 and he loves it! I use a fireluke mesh tank on my Spectrum and hubby has the fireluke pro tank. If it weren't for vaping, we'd both still be smoking, even with his cancer, I'm sure. Because we tried every thing else. Looking forward to meeting all of you, as I am still new at this and always looking for advice on things ( like why my procolor won't fire now )

Congrats to you both - and welcome :wave:

That would be me also if it wasn't for vaping. Quit after 37 years

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the Underground Pam
:vino:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats to you both - and welcome :wave:

That would be me also if it wasn't for vaping. Quit after 37 years

Yep, me too, 39 years. I took two drags off the hubbs' cig yesterday and was totally grossed out. Thankful for that.

I'm a big fan of Sigelei gear. Want a Snow Wolf, but it isn't practical for the way I vape.

Welcome to VU!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Personally, I never had any luck with Smok mods lasting.
Some members have good luck with them, but I haven't

Personally, I never had any luck with Smok mods lasting.
Some members have good luck with them, but I haven't
I have heard that many times. The Smok was my first mod. I have a couple of Segelei's now, a Kaos spectrum and the Kaos Z I got in my Vape Box this month.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello and welcome :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU a bit late!:facepalm::cheers:

Most folks on mobile use tapatalk to access forums.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

Congrats!

:wave: