Become a Patron!

Hi from Philadelphia, PA

Niter

Member For 2 Years
Hi Guys.

Sort of new to the vape, started in May and still struggling to get off the analogs even with a (me thinks) a decent arsenal of mods at my disposal.

Just can't seem to shake off the cancer sticks completely. But I am determined to succeed.

Cheers and keep up the good work you guys are making with this wonderful community.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum.
Have you ever looked into WTA (whole tobacco alcoloid) eliquid?
A website named Om Vapors sells it pretty cheap and it may help you with that final step.

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greets Niter and welcome to VU! Best of luck to you in becoming smoke free. :cloud:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

Struggled to quit for over 2.5 years to quit with vaping - WTA did the trick - haven't had a cigarette since January 2016

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum.
Have you ever looked into WTA (whole tobacco alcoloid) eliquid?
A website named Om Vapors sells it pretty cheap and it may help you with that final step.
What is the difference between WTA and NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) ejuices? I ask because I to am a smoker looking into Black Note Legato to try and quit.

Niter

Member For 2 Years
Thanks all! Ok so I took the plunge and order some WTA from Umbavape (like their flavors selection best), came in today and the Tastemaker Menthol 9mg NIC went in right away in the Vaporesso Solo kit. First off the flavor is great, very mint on the inhale, minty with a hint of tobacco on the exhale. So far so good. Post came in at around 4pm, soaked the new coil for about 5 minutes and hit it hard. Wow. Still have a few analogs left from my last pack, had one since receiving and looks like they are on the way out. Flavor not pleasing and for some reason no longer satisfying. WTA might actually do the trick and cut me off the cancer sticks for good. Few test days and might end up ordering the unflavored Tastemaster to cut some of my juice. Plan is so far to keep the WTA in a tube mod, regular flavors in the my 3 other mods and use the WTA when I really feel like i need a cig. Mad props to 510sick and juicylucy for bringing it to my attention. :bliss::cheers:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Your on your way now! Glad you found something to help.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks all! Ok so I took the plunge and order some WTA from Umbavape (like their flavors selection best), came in today and the Tastemaker Menthol 9mg NIC went in right away in the Vaporesso Solo kit. First off the flavor is great, very mint on the inhale, minty with a hint of tobacco on the exhale. So far so good. Post came in at around 4pm, soaked the new coil for about 5 minutes and hit it hard. Wow. Still have a few analogs left from my last pack, had one since receiving and looks like they are on the way out. Flavor not pleasing and for some reason no longer satisfying. WTA might actually do the trick and cut me off the cancer sticks for good. Few test days and might end up ordering the unflavored Tastemaster to cut some of my juice. Plan is so far to keep the WTA in a tube mod, regular flavors in the my 3 other mods and use the WTA when I really feel like i need a cig. Mad props to 510sick and juicylucy for bringing it to my attention. :bliss::cheers:
Your post gave me confidence that Tastemaker True will work for me.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU and best wish's on kicking the analog habit. I smokes 2 packs a day for over 40 years and the day I started vaping 6 years ago, was the day I quit the analog's and I started with 24mg. I'm now down to 9mg and I diy to save a butt load of money not buying commercial e-liquid. Some people need to start at a higher nic level, like I did. You will get there, It's just a matter of time.

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know this is an old thread but i was reading about experiences with umbavape and decided to try their unflavored wta and i gotta say this stuff is incredible. I put a bit of their 12mg unflavored on my dripper and it blew me away. I actually had to take a break from vaping. This stuff is very satisfying in a way that's hard to explain. It hits hard and fast and you just feel very relaxed and satisfied after vaping it. On my dripper i only need a couple hits and i'm done for awhile. I'll definitely keep this stuff on hand for when the cravings for a smoke still come up like when i'm having an alcoholic beverage or two, or when around smokers.

VU Sponsors