Become a Patron!

Hi from South Africa

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I should introduce myself after being here for a few days.

I live in Durban on the east coast of South Africa and affectionately known as Surf City!

I have been vaping for over 5 years now and am a pretty passionate vaper because the cliche "Vaping saved my life" is true.

I tend to play in the high-end side of vaping and before people say how can you spend that kind of money on vaping just consider what I would be paying for ICU if I was still smoking... well that's how I justify it.

I'm an admin South Africa's biggest vape forum and an organiser of VapeCon South Africa which is our biggest expo in SA... and I'm also the MC for my sins.

I love chatting and interfacing with vapers all over the planet and I love meeting people that I already know but have never met at Expo's! I will be in Stuttgart soon for my second Hall of Vape. My first expo outside the country was Paris 2 years ago.

I am a Dvarw DL fanatic and while I have tested many many high-end RTA's the Dvarw DL rules for me.

I'm also an avid Bass Fisherman and have my provincial and national colours for the sport having managed the team to Spain 3 years ago.

I'm also one of those strange vapers that pretty much only vape one juice... Red Pill is a locally made juice and is a berry, litchi, menthol juice. While I did occasionally vape a tank full of a few other juices Red Pill is in my Dvarw's 98% of the time.

Thanks for having me on VU!
Umhlanga 013.JPG

robfisher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are wondering about my Avatar it was taken in an Ice Bar in Stockholm on our last cruise in the Baltic! I love to travel!

Will be doing Iceland, Norway, Northen Island and the UK later this year!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad to meetcha Rob :wave:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the vu!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU Rob :wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome Rob-
Glad you signed on here!
I have loved and admired your gear collection from another forum.
:wave:

VU Sponsors